Just got banned, forgot my e-mail

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina PENTA View Post
They are substantiated by my experience in the game, tyvm. What is unsubstantiated is your counter argument to my case.
Definition
subˇstanˇtiˇate[ səb stánshee ŕyt ]TRANSITIVE VERB
1. prove or support something: to confirm that something is true or valid

Perhaps they are substantiated in your mind, but if you're posting on a forum you are presumably trying to make a point for others to read, and it's unsubstantiated to anyone who isn't inside your head. Luckily there's a readily available tool to solve that!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katarina PENTA

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
Definition
subˇstanˇtiˇate[ səb stánshee ŕyt ]TRANSITIVE VERB
1. prove or support something: to confirm that something is true or valid

Perhaps they are substantiated in your mind, but if you're posting on a forum you are presumably trying to make a point for others to read, and it's unsubstantiated to anyone who isn't inside your head. Luckily there's a readily available tool to solve that!
No need to be a sarcastic ass. And it is substantiated by the reform card. Or better yet, since you want to be such an ass about it, why don't you go play many normal queue games that follow my description and then report back on your experience?

In fact, there is no reason to even call a Red on this, if they cared, they would have already fixed their ban system. They won't come, if they do once in a blue moon, they'll just give a "professional" assessment and call it quits and close thread.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Yes, it is substantiated by the reform card - which you may notice as being conspicuously absent.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katarina PENTA

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
Yes, it is substantiated by the reform card - which you may notice as being conspicuously absent.
And if I may ask, what would happen if this card were present? Would any actions be revoked? Probably not. Never has happened. Riot's ban system is irrevocable.

Your post's only purpose is to for a lost cause since finding the truth will not lead to any proper action.

Whether the community acknowledges anything is amounted to nothing. The real source of the problem isn't the community abusing the report function but Riot's cheap but fast way of banning people through the Tribunal and the mechanics of the Tribunal system.

It works efficiently and gets 99% of people where they belong. But for the 1 % that are not checked correctly, there is nothing you can do.

Since this IS the tribunal forum, I will elaborate more on the system. People who end up there most likely deserve it. But there are plenty who do not get there who also deserve it. Why? Simply because Tribunal tracks how often you play in a short period of time. If you get reported often in a short period of time despite playing many games, you're gonna get banned. Don't listen to Riot's claim that they add the amount of games you play into the formula. They don't.

It's not even the % of games you get reported. It's the amount of TIMES you get reported. So if you play a lot, you're gonna get up in tribunal.

There's an exception however. If you play premades like most people here do instead of solo queue, you're not going to get slaked with the ban hammer as easily.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-07-2013

If we were able to see the reform card, we could do one of two things: Either agree with you, and back you with your requests for repeal, or point out whatever behavior got you Punished, which you seem to have missed, and should work on reforming.

Without it, we're forced to assume that, like almost every other reform card, it incriminates you in some way, but can't help you by explaining how and why it does so, and what you ought to change.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina PENTA View Post
And if I may ask, what would happen if this card were present? Would any actions be revoked? Probably not. Never has happened. Riot's ban system is irrevocable.

Your post's only purpose is to for a lost cause since finding the truth will not lead to any proper action.

Whether the community acknowledges anything is amounted to nothing. The real source of the problem isn't the community abusing the report function but Riot's cheap but fast way of banning people through the Tribunal and the mechanics of the Tribunal system.
You talk a lot without saying much.

You claim you were wronged by a flawed system. You have a URL at your fingertips that you could post to prove it. It would be that simple. You choose not to post it and instead wax endlessly about how riot and the community and everyone is wrong but you because you say so.

/thread I think.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katarina PENTA

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
If we were able to see the reform card, we could do one of two things: Either agree with you, and back you with your requests for repeal, or point out whatever behavior got you Punished, which you seem to have missed, and should work on reforming.

Without it, we're forced to assume that, like almost every other reform card, it incriminates you in some way, but can't help you by explaining how and why it does so, and what you ought to change.
I've submitted a request and I'm awaiting a response in time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katarina PENTA

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
You talk a lot without saying much.

You claim you were wronged by a flawed system. You have a URL at your fingertips that you could post to prove it. It would be that simple. You choose not to post it and instead wax endlessly about how riot and the community and everyone is wrong but you because you say so.

/thread I think.
Or you could read the title. But I guess the internet causes people who lessen their attention span to a millisecond.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghostshadowblade

Senior Member

01-07-2013

I agree with the exploding barrel. Not having adequate evidence leads to suspension of the higher honor. I suppose you should post your evidence before claiming such baloney about how the system is flawed. My case is closed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katarina PENTA

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostshadowblade View Post
I agree with the exploding barrel. Not having adequate evidence leads to suspension of the higher honor. I suppose you should post your evidence before claiming such baloney about how the system is flawed. My case is closed.
Higher honor? Err...what? Maybe evidence would be nice, but not needed to make the claim. Before you make your own claims about baloney, maybe you should learn how to read a title. It helps in life.


123456 ... 7