Lag comments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghostshadowblade

01-08-2013

Post all Lag comments here, and the bans you have gotten from them. Also, make comments about wether it is fair to get banned for lag in 2 games. I have been banned for a day because of lag. Some people can't afford a better computer, for those people who are thinking "Get a better computer!"

Sporq

01-08-2013

So your lag was bad enough that in hundreds of games your teammates had to report you? That's really bad lag dude.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

If you can't afford a better computer then upgrade parts of your computer so it will run faster.

You can also look up on the internet ways to improve your performance(I know some ways, but too detail for me to explain to you).

Also, you have a history of Leaving/AFK if Leaverbuster banned you. So can't blame "lag" for your mistake.

Ghostshadowblade

01-08-2013

No, The system does it itself.

Sporq

01-08-2013

So, your lag was so bad that LeaverBuster thought you were AFK and/or left ~30% of your games? Wow, that's really bad lag dude.

Ghostshadowblade

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
If you can't afford a better computer then upgrade parts of your computer so it will run faster.

You can also look up on the internet ways to improve your performance(I know some ways, but too detail for me to explain to you).

Also, you have a history of Leaving/AFK if Leaverbuster banned you. So can't blame "lag" for your mistake.
Lag closed the whole screen in summoning mode, and that is considered leaving to the Leaver buster. Also, thanks for the tips!