Just got banned, forgot my e-mail

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katarina PENTA

01-07-2013

But based on my knowledge of Tribunal, I can say my ban was one of the flawed reasons.

1. I played normal queue a lot
  2. I did not play premades.
  3. I blocked enemy team communication
  4. I muted my entire team every game so I would not hear them rage, so I wouldn't rage back
  5. Overall, I played average, did not troll games relatively.
  6. Not sure why I was banned.
  7. Apparently, the conclusion is, you can get banned for not carrying your team hard or for not talking.
  8. I think the Tribunal is ****ed up. Either change the system or I'm going to quit. I won't make another account to 30, only to get perma-ed for nothing or if you don't like absolute terms, because of "asinine" quanlity of massive number of reports.
  9. Upvote for truth and justice!

I think Riot should stop being lazy and so money-greedy and put more effort and quality into their bans. You take our money yet provide one of the most unreliable and cheap ways to take away people's privileges. A ban system based on the quantity of reports. Don't get me where I have to say how screwed up that is. Then you have anyone, LITERALLY anyone, to click pardon or punish.

I've been there and seen it. Most of the cases there are usually punishable. But it gets to the point that most people don't look at them anymore, and just click punish.

And perma-bans. Riot claims that they personally review them. But there are so many players being banned permanently. 2.6% of 33 million players is a lot of people still. There is no way that Riot can manage such a high quantity with a quality efficiency because they only have a few people doing this. Everyone else is focused on improving the financial part of the gmae that will generate money.

But guess what Riot? Fixing your ban system and giving it more quality is part of that. Many people quit after getting banned. That's less money for you.

I highly doubt Riot gives a damn about the quality of their bans. Just greedy money hoarders.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

You might want to look into recovering your e-mail.

Without a reform card, you look like any of the countless whiners on this forum. Odds are, even with one you'd look like that.

Who knows, maybe you even got banned for refusing to communicate - Not many things as frustrating as a player who locks whatever he wants and then ignores everyone in game.

Shelzin

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina PENTA View Post
But based on my knowledge of Tribunal, I can say my ban was one of the flawed reasons.
  1. I played normal queue a lot
  2. I did not play premades.
  3. I blocked enemy team communication
  4. I muted my entire team every game so I would not hear them rage, so I wouldn't rage back
  5. Overall, I played average, did not troll games relatively.
  6. Not sure why I was banned.
  7. Apparently, the conclusion is, you can get banned for not carrying your team hard or for not talking.
  8. I think the Tribunal is ****ed up. Either change the system or I'm going to quit.
  9. Upvote for truth and justice!
Without a reform card link you won't get any up votes. Or if you do, the majority of the forum will take it back to zero or less. Need the card link.

Katarina PENTA

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
You might want to look into recovering your e-mail.

Without a reform card, you look like any of the countless whiners on this forum. Odds are, even with one you'd look like that.

Who knows, maybe you even got banned for refusing to communicate - Not many things as frustrating as a player who locks whatever he wants and then ignores everyone in game.
Your post does not clarify anything.

Insta-locking isn't bannable.

Ignoring people isn't a bannable offense. You can't ban people for not listening to your pings and not talking back.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Actually, yes. If players percieve your lack of communication as toxic, they are entirely justified in both reporting and punishing you.

That's why we need to see a reform card - that shows us what your teammates and judges saw, and why they chose to Punish.

Exploding Barrel

01-07-2013

Rather than this weird, random list of speculation, submit a support ticket and come back when they provide you with your reform card.

LittleDi

01-07-2013

How about you ask for a red to post your reform card link(s) so that you can see them directly instead.

Yea... didn't think so.

dignitas Rampant

01-07-2013

Exactly what Exploding said is what you need to do. Send in a Support Ticket, explain yourself, and then await their response. What you listed was a list of unsubstantiated opinions and also things that are utterly insubstantial on why you were banned. If you play normals or Co-Op vs AI, you can still be reported, it doesn't make you immune to it. Nor does playing outside of pre-mades, as the number of reports in a game isn't really that impactful outside being castigated that game. If you don't troll games "relatively", I'm uncomfortable with your case already, as it means you have trolled on occasion. Your conclusion is quite out of right field, as there is no evidence that "not carrying your team hard enough" or "not talking" would have resulted in your ban.

Katarina PENTA

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
Actually, yes. If players percieve your lack of communication as toxic, they are entirely justified in both reporting and punishing you.

That's why we need to see a reform card - that shows us what your teammates and judges saw, and why they chose to Punish.
Actually, no. You can't be banned for something like lack of communication. If you didn't speak English, you can't use the chat box, first of all. Second of all, there are something called pings, yes you've heard of it I'm sure.

Allowing people to ban you simply because of what they "perceive" isn't justifiable in any sense.

Katarina PENTA

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Idiocy View Post
Exactly what Exploding said is what you need to do. Send in a Support Ticket, explain yourself, and then await their response. What you listed was a list of unsubstantiated opinions and also things that are utterly insubstantial on why you were banned. If you play normals or Co-Op vs AI, you can still be reported, it doesn't make you immune to it. Nor does playing outside of pre-mades, as the number of reports in a game isn't really that impactful outside being castigated that game. If you don't troll games "relatively", I'm uncomfortable with your case already, as it means you have trolled on occasion. Your conclusion is quite out of right field, as there is no evidence that "not carrying your team hard enough" or "not talking" would have resulted in your ban.
They are substantiated by my experience in the game, tyvm. What is unsubstantiated is your counter argument to my case.

I never argued that playing normals would make me immune. Stay on topic.

You don't have good English. Saying that I don't troll relatively means that compared to everyone else, I am not trolling in the game, since I am playing better than them in terms of cs, mechanics, objectives.

My conclusion is out of hand? Rather than making outrageous claims, perform some back-up or your opinion will not be regarded.

No need to act like ahem a rampant idiot.

12345 ... 7