Explain to me why was i banned

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

magooomba

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftyNyce View Post
That being said there should not have been any but i guess after that point being said after dunno the fourth time you cant really understand it.
There should not have been any consequences for your actions? You're going to have a very tough time continuing to play this game without future suspensions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwiftyNyce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
Game 1: I understand you do not like your Amumu. Is there any reason to keep reminding him of this? 1x is enough, when you pointed out that he ulted a single person. 4x though?

Game 2: I am starting to see the beginning of a pattern here. You are complaining again about following someone.

Looks like you took offence, and reacted to someone trolling you.

Twisted Fate [All][00:21:34]fake bull**** op _
Twisted Fate [All][00:22:17]sorry u cant handle the truth
Twisted Fate [All][00:22:27]some one with that biuld thinking they are actually good

Game 3: Reacting to someone elses comments again.
Nunu [All][00:04:47]its like u are mad
Nunu [All][00:05:03]AWE POOR BABY MAD

That wasn't major though, 2 lines that wasn't explicit. But now you start up the blame game:

Nunu[00:14:41]instead of pulv yi
Nunu[00:14:43]u head butt him
Nunu[00:14:46]then let him heal
Nunu[00:14:50]who else is there to blame?
Nunu[00:15:51]no u cant blame your self when the guy with 2 cc just fails hard

And back to the negativity:

Nunu[00:17:15]a fact os u really suck

Game 4: I always enjoy some constructive criticism.
LeBlanc[00:17:22]bro u suck

Game 5: Racial slurs, even if you mean them in a friendly context, are not allowed in games because they have a high chance of offending someone. You should not use them, ever.

Blitzcrank[00:06:21]****a u think im god ?

Pattern of negativity, I would have punished because of this.

And here is the big part of the Summoners Code that you broke.

Show Humility in Victory, and Grace in Defeat

Having a great game is one of the biggest joys that League of Legends can bring you. But always bear in mind that when youíre relishing that landslide victory there is someone on the receiving end that is probably ripping their hair out. While itís alright to celebrate, make sure that you keep any gloating (or any other mode of self-indulgence) out of all chat. Instead, thank your opponents for the game. After all, despite their best efforts, they just made you a very happy person.

Moreover, if youíve just lost, avoid pointing any fingers or deploying excuses. Even if you had a great game, itís not alright to blame your team. You had five opponents in that game, and - seeing as you just lost - chances are that they had something to do with it. We all know that losing can be frustrating, particularly if itís a close game or one thatís completely one sided, but nobody likes a sore loser. Instead, thank your opponents for the game, and take a moment at the end of game screen to ask what you could have done better. If youíre polite, you might pick up a few pointers that can help you counter your opponentís strategy in the future.

Edited: Placed the Summoners Code in the wrong order ><
FIRST OFF n.i.g.g.a is not a racial slur .. n.i.g.g.e.r is a racial slur two different word.

Game 1 And the reason for him to understand to stop acting on his own and wait for the team. YOU were not in that game so end of discussion of the first game.

Game 2 i respond back whats your point? i cant respond back ?

Game 3 AGAIN you were not in this game and i said "this ali" and he tries to find a way to not get the blame so i decide to make sure he perfectly understands why he did get the blame. People who likes to act like they didnt do anything wrong and say it wasnt their fault needs to be shown that they did mistakes. Dont like it? deal with it. AND ONCE AGAIN you were not in that game

Game 4 yes he did suck if hes gonna be afk then come back suicide go afk and repeat. Like it or not he sucked. Were you in that game? NO so stop talking out of your ass

Game 5 i alrdy explained it .. but some one as ignorant as you wont understand.

And i will easily point fingers if some dude BLUNTLY dropped the ball. Dont be a hypocrite because if we were in a lets say baseketball game and u pass me the ball and i decide to run the opposite direction for NO FREAKIN REASON you will in respond blame me for the retarded thing i did.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwiftyNyce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by magooomba View Post
There should not have been any consequences for your actions? You're going to have a very tough time continuing to play this game without future suspensions.
Not for these actions nope.. but w.e you say buddy not buzz off k thanks


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftyNyce View Post
FIRST OFF n.i.g.g.a is not a racial slur .. n.i.g.g.e.r is a racial slur two different word.

Game 1 And the reason for him to understand to stop acting on his own and wait for the team. YOU were not in that game so end of discussion of the first game.

Game 2 i respond back whats your point? i cant respond back ?

Game 3 AGAIN you were not in this game and i said "this ali" and he tries to find a way to not get the blame so i decide to make sure he perfectly understands why he did get the blame. People who likes to act like they didnt do anything wrong and say it wasnt their fault needs to be shown that they did mistakes. Dont like it? deal with it. AND ONCE AGAIN you were not in that game

Game 4 yes he did suck if hes gonna be afk then come back suicide go afk and repeat. Like it or not he sucked. Were you in that game? NO so stop talking out of your ass

Game 5 i alrdy explained it .. but some one as ignorant as you wont understand.

And i will easily point fingers if some dude BLUNTLY dropped the ball. Dont be a hypocrite because if we were in a lets say baseketball game and u pass me the ball and i decide to run the opposite direction for NO FREAKIN REASON you will in respond blame me for the retarded thing i did.
It is a racial slur, seeing as not everyone can say it. It is an abbreviated form, just like f*g and f*g**t. I easily pointed out the reasons you was punished and instead you decided you would rather personally attack me. You will get no sympathy here, and if I can point out what you did was wrong, Riot definately can. If your behaviour doesn't change, you will be back in no time, plain and simple, complaining about another unjust ban when the rest of the community here points out that it was well deserved.

This is my last post on this thread, buh bye.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwiftyNyce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
It is a racial slur, seeing as not everyone can say it. It is an abbreviated for, just like *** and ******. I easily pointed out the reasons you was punished and instead you decided you would rather personally attack me. You will get no sympathy here, and if I can point out what you did was wrong, Riot definately can. If your behaviour doesn't change, you will be back in no time, plain and simple, complaining about another unjust ban when the rest of the community here points out that it was well deserved.

This is my last post on this thread, buh bye.
WHERE the hell did i personally attack you? My god dude you are weird. Any one is allowed to say that word ... you just wont say it probably because you really are racist or just scared to get your ass beat by some dark skin dude. And my behavior wont change not for this. AND BYYYYEEEE


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimplyAlive

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftyNyce View Post
WHERE the hell did i personally attack you? My god dude you are weird. Any one is allowed to say that word ... you just wont say it probably because you really are racist or just scared to get your ass beat by some dark skin dude. And my behavior wont change not for this. AND BYYYYEEEE
That will be your decision. But don't you dare to come on these forums when you get suspended again and again.

If you hadn't noticed, people in this thread are tryting to avoid any future punishments for you. You willingly ignore any advice you get because you are being stubborn.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwiftyNyce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
That will be your decision. But don't you dare to come on these forums when you get suspended again and again.

If you hadn't noticed, people in this thread are tryting to avoid any future punishments for you. You willingly ignore any advice you get because you are being stubborn.
There is no advice i need when i get punished for telling some one who bluntly sucks, suck.
IF YOU SUCK then ill tell you THAT YOU SUCK. YOU LACK SKILLS, YOU ARE NOT THAT GOOD, w.e ever it is ill tell them IF they are constantly doing the SAME retarded mistakes. I would understand if i cused the living **** out of some one. I would understand that if took it super personal and said some evil stuff to the person. But to say they suck.. NAH im good ill stick to being me and tell the person they suck if they do.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimplyAlive

Senior Member

01-07-2013

That is your decision and you need to take the responsibility for the consequences that may come your way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwiftyNyce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
That is your decision and you need to take the responsibility for the consequences that may come your way.
I will take the consequences for the kids not being able to take in the fact they suck when they cant learn from their mistakes

Have fun defending this broken system Riot made


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftyNyce View Post
I will take the consequences for the kids not being able to take in the fact they suck when they cant learn from their mistakes

Have fun defending this broken system Riot made
How about YOU not learning from YOUR mistakes? Being a jackass isn't something that's wanted in this game, so you can learn to either shut up when you get so full of this rage and 'greater than thou' attitude, or don't and find your account being perma-banned, and you NOT getting any kind of refund for cash you have spent.

If you can't help or inform people about how they can improve without resorting to talking down to them then don't say a word.

Don't be a jackass.


1234567 ... 12