Explain to me why was i banned

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwiftyNyce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagolith View Post
Of course you can say anything you want. You can do anything you want. You always have to choice to say, stab somebody. However with that choice comes consequence.

Holy ****. Some of these posts LOL!. People like this exist? I don't care how old they are.
Well no really buddy ... but did i kill some one? no did i blow up a house no.. so what is the point of you saying all this? Welcome to being nothing because that is what you are in this conversation at this moment.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwiftyNyce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiyo chan View Post
The "welcome to real life " and " grow a thicker skin " thing are becoming a trend or is it just me ?
Who are you even quoting right now?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yiyo chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiyo chan
The "welcome to real life " and " grow a thicker skin " thing are becoming a trend or is it just me ?
I'm referring to a couple of quotes ( and/or any derivatives of them ) that I'm seeing lately repeat themselves over and over again in the last days in the forums...
Wasn't trying to LITERALLY quote anyone, but I think someone here said something similar in this same thread :
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftyNyce View Post
... welcome to life where people can say anything they want. .....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dagolith

Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftyNyce View Post
Well no really buddy ... but did i kill some one? no did i blow up a house no.. so what is the point of you saying all this? Welcome to being nothing because that is what you are in this conversation at this moment.
My point is yes, you can say whatever you want, however even the First Amendment isn't a "Say whatever you want" Amendment. Even with that said, no matter what you say, where you say it, ESPECIALLY in the case of when you click "Agree" on that EULA, what you say may have consequences.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devastator Jones

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftyNyce View Post
In fact im allowed to say what ever the hell i want.
So I stormed into my bosses office and told him to fuk off...

So I walked into airport security and told the agent at the gate, "I've got a bomb in my luggage"... (even though I don't)

So I walked into a classroom, and while the teacher is lecturing, I make a personal call without leaving the room.

So I was watching a movie with a friend when I decide to start a conversation about how we think the movie is going to end.

So I decided that while attending a murder trial to familiarize myself with court proceedings, I whisper to one of the jury members about the defendant "he did it".

So I was pulled over by a police officer for speeding and swear I didn't do it, and then tell the officer "fuk you" after he writes me a ticket.

.... Which leads me to the inevitable conclusion. No, good sir - you don't have a right to say whatever you want. But you do have the right to remain silent. At least in America.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwiftyNyce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagolith View Post
My point is yes, you can say whatever you want, however even the First Amendment isn't a "Say whatever you want" Amendment. Even with that said, no matter what you say, where you say it, ESPECIALLY in the case of when you click "Agree" on that EULA, what you say may have consequences.
Yep and everything i said should not have any consequences ... if you suck then you suck. I can say you lack skills and people will still be offended . Usually a person wouldnt want to be told they suck. And once they are told they do the only thing they can do is ***** and moan in anyway to get you in trouble.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwiftyNyce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uh Kat Iz Fine 2 View Post
So I stormed into my bosses office and told him to fuk off...

So I walked into airport security and told the agent at the gate, "I've got a bomb in my luggage"... (even though I don't)

So I walked into a classroom, and while the teacher is lecturing, I make a personal call without leaving the room.

So I was watching a movie with a friend when I decide to start a conversation about how we think the movie is going to end.

So I decided that while attending a murder trial to familiarize myself with court proceedings, I whisper to one of the jury members about the defendant "he did it".

So I was pulled over by a police officer for speeding and swear I didn't do it, and then tell the officer "fuk you" after he writes me a ticket.

.... Which leads me to the inevitable conclusion. No, good sir - you don't have a right to say whatever you want. But you do have the right to remain silent. At least in America.
Um yes i do have the right to say what ever i want like it or not. I can easily ruin the ending of a movie. I dont do that but i easily can. I can tell any one to **** off. BUT WTF IS THE POINT OF THIS.. you are like in a whole different situation. Im talking about what I said in the game. Stick to the point or GTFO


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

magooomba

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftyNyce View Post
Um yes i do have the right to say what ever i want like it or not.
You were able to say whatever you wanted in every game you played that led to your suspension, so in that sense you are correct. However, you have no right to say whatever you want without consequence. Welcome to your consequence.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwiftyNyce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by magooomba View Post
You were able to say whatever you wanted in every game you played that led to your suspension, so in that sense you are correct. However, you have no right to say whatever you want without consequence. Welcome to your consequence.
That being said there should not have been any but i guess after that point being said after dunno the fourth time you cant really understand it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Game 1: I understand you do not like your Amumu. Is there any reason to keep reminding him of this? 1x is enough, when you pointed out that he ulted a single person. 4x though?

Game 2: I am starting to see the beginning of a pattern here. You are complaining again about following someone.

Looks like you took offence, and reacted to someone trolling you.

Twisted Fate [All][00:21:34]fake bull**** op _
Twisted Fate [All][00:22:17]sorry u cant handle the truth
Twisted Fate [All][00:22:27]some one with that biuld thinking they are actually good

Game 3: Reacting to someone elses comments again.
Nunu [All][00:04:47]its like u are mad
Nunu [All][00:05:03]AWE POOR BABY MAD

That wasn't major though, 2 lines that wasn't explicit. But now you start up the blame game:

Nunu[00:14:41]instead of pulv yi
Nunu[00:14:43]u head butt him
Nunu[00:14:46]then let him heal
Nunu[00:14:50]who else is there to blame?
Nunu[00:15:51]no u cant blame your self when the guy with 2 cc just fails hard

And back to the negativity:

Nunu[00:17:15]a fact os u really suck

Game 4: I always enjoy some constructive criticism.
LeBlanc[00:17:22]bro u suck

Game 5: Racial slurs, even if you mean them in a friendly context, are not allowed in games because they have a high chance of offending someone. You should not use them, ever.

Blitzcrank[00:06:21]****a u think im god ?

Pattern of negativity, I would have punished because of this.

And here is the big part of the Summoners Code that you broke.

Show Humility in Victory, and Grace in Defeat

Having a great game is one of the biggest joys that League of Legends can bring you. But always bear in mind that when you’re relishing that landslide victory there is someone on the receiving end that is probably ripping their hair out. While it’s alright to celebrate, make sure that you keep any gloating (or any other mode of self-indulgence) out of all chat. Instead, thank your opponents for the game. After all, despite their best efforts, they just made you a very happy person.

Moreover, if you’ve just lost, avoid pointing any fingers or deploying excuses. Even if you had a great game, it’s not alright to blame your team. You had five opponents in that game, and - seeing as you just lost - chances are that they had something to do with it. We all know that losing can be frustrating, particularly if it’s a close game or one that’s completely one sided, but nobody likes a sore loser. Instead, thank your opponents for the game, and take a moment at the end of game screen to ask what you could have done better. If you’re polite, you might pick up a few pointers that can help you counter your opponent’s strategy in the future.

Edited: Placed the Summoners Code in the wrong order ><


123456 ... 12