Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

******* in elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

frostysam

01-07-2013

he got the right to pick and make his team lose, be smart and ask for a swap or be smart and go do something else but most player i encounter are dicks but ounce in a time i get good team than i go 10-2-17 .
anyway atm were i am at i think its all about luck; how many troll i get

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-07-2013

Why does your Morgana mastery page have 2 points in Brute Force and 0 points in Mental Force?

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-07-2013

Your first rune page, which seems to be designed for your AP mids, has armor, but no magic resist.

Your second rune page, which.... wait, what is your second rune page?

Do you pretty much just dodge if you don't get AP Mid or support? Because you don't really have a rune page that works for AD anything.

frostysam

01-07-2013

i follow guide on solomid for that first is for mid and second is for support and yea i was not prepare to wait months to get all rune for adc and jungler + rune page and all that **** just to play ranked and yea i dodge wen i have to adc but i almost always get mid or support so its not a problem now i like how people says play normal till you get x amount of champ per lane + all the rune page for ea champ o and you also need to play them perfectly...i never wanted to go high in ranked for now but did not anticipated to get so many troll

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-07-2013

Well... a large part of the reason you're at the Elo you're at is because you didn't prepare yourself for ranked.

People told you what you needed to do before you play ranked. You didn't listen, queued up anyway, got the Elo you got, and now you're complaining about it. Go back to normals, get better, then go back to ranked.

frostysam

01-07-2013

yea because if you follow people advise the game will go under before you get everything they tell you to get srsly people tell noob to get 600+win for going ranked so lets see whit a 50% win rate that 1200 whit lets say 10 game a day that is 120 days of playing that 1/3 of a year most people wont even last that long and that is if you play 7 days a week might as well tell them to quit the game right now and only let the no life play it

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-07-2013

I've never seen anyone suggest 600+ wins. I usually see 200-300 wins suggest. This should take a couple months to manage.

And the thing is, you don't HAVE to follow this advise. But when you hop into ranked, you're playing with people who have a lot of experience. Not only are you lacking the experience, but you don't even have the runes. You're putting yourself at a significant disadvantage.

Which is fine, if you want to choose to do that. If you don't enjoy playing normals at all and can only have fun playing ranked, then that's up to you. Just don't come back to the forums and clutter them up with another silly "Elo hell" thread when you're clearly unprepared to win ranked matches.

Atlusian

01-07-2013

Just like ur cluttering up everyone's threads. PogoPogoPogoPogo in every thread with the same condescending comments gets boring.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-07-2013

k