My favorite troll

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malicano

01-07-2013

Recently started playing trundle and holy **** he's cool! Dat pillar is a pain for the enemy team. His contaminate is probably my fav champ steroid, and his ult + q means you just took all of your opponent's stats away if they're an ad oriented champ. I do think that his ult should last maybe a couple more seconds and his q do just a bit more dmg. Other than that trundle is a boss. Also anyone have any idea when he will be upgraded? Debating drawing a new, more rotted and beefy looking troll then email it to riot XP

woopyfrood

01-07-2013

I agree. I don't play Trundle often but he is still my official favorite champ. I think his Q is perfect where it's at, especially since it buffs itself. His ultimate could use at least 2 seconds of peak time added to it, making it last as long as his other buffs.

As for changing Trundle's design, NOPE NOPE NOPE. He's on the visual rework list, and I hope they just increase his polygons. I like the kind of gangly, mischievous look he has now. I don't want him to changed into a "herp derp big an' tough bruiser".

Malicano

01-07-2013

mkay, i understand the gangliness, his design is very unique and i like it to. i was planning on making him a little ape like. i also think his ult should be completely ad related or have an additional low ad ratio. but meh, just ideas. any tips on jungle trundle?