Account suspended

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

01-07-2013

Shrug.

I deserved the suspension(According to LoL rules), I never said I didn't. Ever.

Actually I'm surprised it took this long.

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Shrug.

I deserved the suspension(According to LoL rules), I never said I didn't. Ever.

Actually I'm surprised it took this long.
You do realise that "LOL" rules is actually just what the vast majority of people who play the games opinion is right? So essentially you deserve it according to the games social communities sense of what is acceptable behaviour; not LOL rules.

Jesus the Friend

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentpartner View Post
You do realise that "LOL" rules is actually just what the vast majority of people who play the ***games*** opinion is right? So essentially you deserve it according to the games social communities sense of what is acceptable behaviour; not LOL rules.
What games?

I've played every MOBA under the sun, LoL is the only MOBA where I have been suspended.

LoL has incredibly tyrannical and oppressive rules, which I try to follow as much as possible.

c4lm

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gubisaur View Post
Irrelavent, this is the same as someone bringing up columbine in an attempt to lessen the severity of a more recent mass murder. More troll behavior
The code of conduct in LOL is INFINITELY more ambiguous than murder laws.

IS1d69e2e5726f5f

01-07-2013

i would have vote punish, meh

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
What games?

I've played every MOBA under the sun, LoL is the only MOBA where I have been suspended.

LoL has incredibly tyrannical and oppressive rules, which I try to follow as much as possible.
I thought it was obvious but the games of LOL you play, as in the people who participate in the games you do (in LOL)

Quote:
The code of conduct in LOL is INFINITELY more ambiguous than murder laws.
This is also true as the code of conduct since managed by the people can shift without the average player knowing, something previously inappropriate but tolerated, could become punishable over a period of time without someone knowing. The act itself though is still inappropriate and just because "was in a loophole" before doesn't make it ok.

Examples of this are like;

GG 2EZ / GG nubs etc - this started off tolerated, then went through massive auto ban phase, and is today a dividing issue where some will ban and some will not (based purely on just this phrase alone not other chat-log evidence)

Basically LOL's only "rule" for playing the game is "don't be a douche bag"

Jesus the Friend

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentpartner View Post
I thought it was obvious but the games of LOL you play, as in the people who participate in the games you do (in LOL)
You're talking about matches, not games.

The way you framed your statement was fail.

standin

01-07-2013

Hopefully this tranfers to your 14 plus forum accounts.

Fujiou

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
JTF's constructive critique:
The first one was a bit rude and carried some obvious sarcasm. But none of those alone would earn a report. All four of those in a game wouldn't warrant a report.

JtF was reported for being talkative and telling people off for their mistakes. It may be a bit irritating to some, but if people don't want to hear it, they can mute him. The simple solution to an irritating dude who won't shut up is to push the mute button so that you don't have to hear him anymore. Reporting him so that he can no longer play the game isn't a solution, it's just passive-aggressive venting.

I've played tennis competitively for 8 years. When someone on your team tells you that you are doing something wrong, you don't get offended and yell at them, you thank them for the criticism, and even if you don't agree with it, you listen to their opinion. The simple truth is league of legends is a team game, and players who can not tolerate another player's discussing tactics in an attempt to win the game should not be playing it.

standin

01-07-2013

Fuji, it's Ssraeshza. Of course he deserved it.