Account suspended

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

01-07-2013

I came expecting lulz, now I only has sads.

Umbasa

01-07-2013

Nasus [00:25:05] Ezreal, verbal abuse is reportable.
Ezreal [00:25:11] report me
Ezreal [00:25:17] ill report your ****** ass for feeding
Nasus [00:25:19] I will do so if you continue to be abusive.
Nasus [00:25:27] I'm afraid you've earned a report.

lol and nasus gets banned

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Would of reported

It's clear your attitude is not one of someone i would enjoy playing with.

You are VERY quick to start complaining and initiate the degradation of communication every time.

Also all those games seemed to be from season 2, so hopefully as you said you have tried to rectify your ways and will not receive future bans.

sammich kek

01-07-2013

Typical troll behavior, seeing how close you can get to the line "without crossing it" in your opinion and the acting surprised when you're punished. This isn't even worth a discussion.

c4lm

01-07-2013

Get in a game with me and you'll see actual verbal harassment. Last night I played drunk and called my teammates abhorrent things and I've never been banned.

Jesus the Friend

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
Last night I played drunk and called my teammates abhorrent things and I've never been banned.
It's ironic that we were talking about that precisely yesterday and my account is suspended today.

Oh well.

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

It's all about approach and how your are perceived by others when you communicate

Since you come off as a whiny self righteous ass people are much more determined to actually follow through with a report

I imagine Campir would come off as a jovial highly abusive clown and people would be more likely to just "forget about it"

My 2c

sammich kek

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
Get in a game with me and you'll see actual verbal harassment. Last night I played drunk and called my teammates abhorrent things and I've never been banned.
Irrelavent, this is the same as someone bringing up columbine in an attempt to lessen the severity of a more recent mass murder. More troll behavior

Dobagoh

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gubisaur View Post
Irrelavent, this is the same as someone bringing up columbine in an attempt to lessen the severity of a more recent mass murder. More troll behavior
It is actually. Are you familiar with the quotes of Stalin?

Kodoku

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
Shame, your reform card isn't even funny.

You were sarcastic, but you really weren't trolling or whatever. It irritates me that whenever you discuss tactics or strategies with teammates, they choose to take it as personal attacks, and report you.

Honestly, if you talk about how to win, you will get banned. It's really dismal. Riot has said themselves "Players appreciate it when you give them helpful advice" or something, but it totally isn't true. If you critique anybody on anything, they get pissy and defensive.
JTF's constructive critique:

Quote:
nice job protecting jungle you jackholes
Nice job protecting me.
gj bot laner
excellent assistance