Account suspended

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

01-07-2013

GG CAMPIR WAS RIGHT.

I had been so careful too, I wonder what my reform card will say.

On the plus side, it's only two weeks, which is extremely strange, as it is usually incremental and this time the length decreased, hmmm.

REFORM CARD
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5898647/

Athene

01-07-2013

Tribunal is full of imbeciles.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Shame, your reform card isn't even funny.

You were sarcastic, but you really weren't trolling or whatever. It irritates me that whenever you discuss tactics or strategies with teammates, they choose to take it as personal attacks, and report you.

Honestly, if you talk about how to win, you will get banned. It's really dismal. Riot has said themselves "Players appreciate it when you give them helpful advice" or something, but it totally isn't true. If you critique anybody on anything, they get pissy and defensive.

Athene

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
Shame, your reform card isn't even funny.

You were sarcastic, but you really weren't trolling or whatever. It irritates me that whenever you discuss tactics or strategies with teammates, they choose to take it as personal attacks, and report you.

Honestly, if you talk about how to win, you will get banned. It's really dismal. Riot has said themselves "Players appreciate it when you give them helpful advice" or something, but it totally isn't true. If you critique anybody on anything, they get pissy and defensive.
And the fact that you can put an auto-clicker on 60 second intervals and spam PUNISH is lame. Not that i do it or anything. Riot doesn't have a good report system, so I about it. yolo.

c4lm

01-07-2013

that second and last case... wtf

Einheria Valesti

01-07-2013

Oh lord, the butt devastation in your last game as Eve, they were so mad at you for trying to help them win a game.

Jesus the Friend

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootăloo View Post
Oh lord, the butt devastation in your last game as Eve, they were so mad at you for trying to help them win a game.
Actually we won that game, I managed to carry my team.

Einheria Valesti

01-07-2013

Yeah I saw that they surrendered, but your team was so mad cause you took charge when they obviously had no idea how to go about pushing an advantage

c4lm

01-07-2013

Those sample cases are a joke. You weren't negative at all.

Exoctane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Wow JtF I expected you to be an elitest prick in game but you were actually a really cool guy.

Came expecting to laugh at your misfortune, now I just feel bad.

/internethugs