[Guide] Veigar, the Tiny Master of Evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suminon

Master Recruiter

08-30-2009

Everyone builds differently, part of the game. Anyways gluck and i'll see you guys at release !

JonTehKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2009

Followed this guide's skill build and item set exactly and it was awesome. While I didn't do incredibly well as it was only my 2nd game with him but I could see the potential for powerful nuking and crowd control. I think I'll play with the items a little but this is a great build.

Vukasa

08-30-2009

Roku, all im sayin is that the AP difference is negligible in comparison of what you lose. I said you couldnt get 80-100 ap from just last hitting and runes. Item wise, yeh you can ezily get 100 ap by level 6. you take that 97-33(from boots) and you have 64. This is a more realistic number.

But in the game the screen was taken there seems to be a lack of anyone laning other than a tryndamere who has no obstacles and has destroyed his lanes tower already. I find it a bit strange that a single melee hero with no real lane control other than a heal has pushed down his lane. In a game where the opposing team actually is 'good' or as i fear in this case 'existant' it wouldnt be so easy to farm up 40ish ap by lvl 6, but using my guide i still have managed this before. I dont really recommend it since it requires you constantly moving into range of an enemy atk instead of safely taking all three ranged creeps and balefulin 2 of the melee per wave.

Everyone plays differently, i get that, and if this works for you then dont bother with my guide. This guide is how to play Vivi the way i feel brings out the most potential in him all around. Im certain some ppl like tanky or more glass cannon approaches, but that isnt what my guide is about. I want to be effective every game and in nearly any situation. I dont see the effectiveness in losing killing ability for a low ap increase.

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vukasa View Post
Roku, all im sayin is that the AP difference is negligible in comparison of what you lose. I said you couldnt get 80-100 ap from just last hitting and runes. Item wise, yeh you can ezily get 100 ap by level 6. you take that 97-33(from boots) and you have 64. This is a more realistic number.

But in the game the screen was taken there seems to be a lack of anyone laning other than a tryndamere who has no obstacles and has destroyed his lanes tower already. I find it a bit strange that a single melee hero with no real lane control other than a heal has pushed down his lane. In a game where the opposing team actually is 'good' or as i fear in this case 'existant' it wouldnt be so easy to farm up 40ish ap by lvl 6, but using my guide i still have managed this before. I dont really recommend it since it requires you constantly moving into range of an enemy atk instead of safely taking all three ranged creeps and balefulin 2 of the melee per wave.

Everyone plays differently, i get that, and if this works for you then dont bother with my guide. This guide is how to play Vivi the way i feel brings out the most potential in him all around. Im certain some ppl like tanky or more glass cannon approaches, but that isnt what my guide is about. I want to be effective every game and in nearly any situation. I dont see the effectiveness in losing killing ability for a low ap increase.
Sorry if I'm coming off argumentative, I'm really not meaning to be. And the screen posted is just from a practice run because I have only been randoming for the last week and a half or so lol. Thought you were responding directly to my post not adding in your own stipulation so I knew it was easy to have ~100ish. I'm by no means trying to argue your build, I know it works. I was just trying to get you to try mine, that was all. Originally you sounded like you were going to, but then you sounded like you never ever would cause it wasn't your strat, so I tried to convince you to just try it. My last post here, I'll leave your thread alone, didn't mean to offend, Later.

JonTehKnight

08-31-2009

Mwahahaha! We were even down a guy.

Edit: Deleted it off imageshack and upped to forums

Vukasa

08-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJon117 View Post
Wow impressive!! 0_o you sir are a quick learner. But LOL at the jaxs item build. Apparently jax has not only 7 eyes but 3 feet as well. =3

Lollerman

08-31-2009

Damn it.

Stop uploading your images to image shack or other public image hosts D=

JonTehKnight

08-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollerman View Post
Damn it.

Stop uploading your images to image shack or other public image hosts D=
Whoops, didn't think about that. Fixed it.

Quote:
Wow impressive!! 0_o you sir are a quick learner. But LOL at the jaxs item build. Apparently jax has not only 7 eyes but 3 feet as well. =3
Maybe he had a need... for speed... buffs, =P Even though boots don't stack, do they?

Vukasa

08-31-2009

nope, boots speed doesnt stack. if you get Boots of Speed you get an movespeed rank 1 increase, upgrade them into either rank 2 or 3, i never tested the ranks for an actual number increase, but you can only have 1 rank of ms at a time. Altho, from what ive heard, there is no movespeed cap in the game so with enuf buffs it can get pretty high.

and why not use public hosting images? and also pls explain a process i could use to post more

JonTehKnight

08-31-2009

Quote:
nope, boots speed doesnt stack. if you get Boots of Speed you get an movespeed rank 1 increase, upgrade them into either rank 2 or 3, i never tested the ranks for an actual number increase, but you can only have 1 rank of ms at a time. Altho, from what ive heard, there is no movespeed cap in the game so with enuf buffs it can get pretty high.

and why not use public hosting images? and also pls explain a process i could use to post more
There isn't a hard cap on MS but it does have diminishing returns. I wasn't sure if different boots stacked though. Also, with public hosting like imageshack and photobucket the images can be found when someone searches and that breaks the NDA.