Perma Banned: My appeal. Please explain/fix.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XFactorDieminion

01-07-2013

Lol.. his card doesn't say "strong" majority.... it says...."OVERWHELING" majority.. lmfao.... Pls submit a support ticket and gtfo this forum ty.

Dagolith

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Hyung View Post
people are too ****ing pampered and sensitive these days, none of them would even make it where i grew up.

and riot is lazy and cant ban themselves
Pampered and sensitive would be breaking obvious rules, and expecting society to forgive you for them, time and time again, just because you are you.

Yiyo chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

The progression of " please explain why I was perma'd " to " someone seems to be still sucking on momma's **** " is amusing.
Simple, mate. You USED to rage a lot. I USED to be completely negative and a downer in this game. If I open my client now and it says " LOL GOODBYE " I will suck it up like the big girl I am because it was Always my responsibility to take care of my account and my behavior. Maybe this isn't the most OMG horrible reform card evuuuur... but it was punisheable.. unfortunately you had already a nice stacked file on your shoulders and Riot- manually- decided they gave you enough chances. Simple and clean. The tribunal people don't deserve your negativism or profanities because you know what? they aren't responsible for your perma, nor your need to hit enter before thinking what are you gonna say to others... It was always you.
Next time, at least, if you come to seek for help/response try not trashtalking the ones giving you information in a civil way when you don't like what you found.
And if you think this game is for babies that couldn't survive in your streets, there are other more " competitive " games that welcome your kind of players.
Good luck

MoooveZiiig

01-07-2013

Quote:
people are too ****ing pampered and sensitive these days, none of them would even make it where i grew up.

and riot is lazy and cant ban themselves
Riot is not lazy and sice you were Permabanned, they banned you themselves.

It's not only people being sensitive. It's a video game company that is literally telling you to immediately **** off their game. It's quite telling.

You were punished by Overwhelming Majority. In my last 20 case reviews, I don't even have one that mentions Overwhelming Majority. It's incredibly rare and quite a feat.

Adding, people that do grow up in tough neighboorhoods don't tend to go bat**** crazy at people playing slightly bad at a videogame. They would generally laugh it up. The people that do that are pampered, entitled idiots. So stop giving the people that actually had a tough childhood a bad name. Unless you call having an emo phase "I'm just a kid and my life is a nightmare" growing up in a tough place.

(It's not)

Thank you.

170 Calories

01-07-2013

lol easy ban

Dracorya

01-07-2013

Quote:
wow looks like someone is still sucking on momma's ****.

this community acts like *******s too and are way overly sensitive when someone says something to them
Thank you for proving the people who punished you were correct in their decision.

There's the door.

Prismatic

01-07-2013

Quote:
wow looks like someone is still sucking on momma's ****.

this community acts like *******s too and are way overly sensitive when someone says something to them
Says the manchild complaining about not being able to play a game.

You are part of this community (sadly) and you are acting like a "*******" too. Don't be a hypocrite and man up. You were given three chances on three different bans to change, but you didn't. Plain and simple.

Devastator Jones

01-07-2013

Quote:
i didnt initiate half of these arguments
Even so, dragging arguments out is ALSO against the code.