Finally started building tanky for Darius....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDangler78

01-07-2013

...and I love it. I've been building AD for so long and was doing ok-ish and now I'm doing great building tanky for Darius. First game using my new build I went 11-4 (that's good for a noob like me haha). I never knew how good base damage Darius had until now, that I don't need more of it. I like to buy things like Giant's Belt, Frozen Mallet, and of course the Black Cleaver (ftw). Do you Darius users like to build him tanky and if so, what other items should I use? Thanks in advance guys. Man I'm so happy!

iGuahan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

it seems like for you to be now building tanky is like christmas morning, huh? anyways, frozen mallet is a a standard item to build on darius, even a maw and randiuns. good job

TheDangler78

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGuahan View Post
it seems like for you to be now building tanky is like christmas morning, huh? anyways, frozen mallet is a a standard item to build on darius, even a maw and randiuns. good job
Yeah I apologize if I sound too exuberant. Thanks for the tips.

iGuahan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

nah, no need to be apologizing, just amazed how amazed you are lol. and no problemo