This is the lightest of light and I'm banned? Excuse me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mapex

01-07-2013

I say "Deport" instead of report because I'd rather just be sarcastic then spam say "report" like the lot of you do.

It's supposed to be funny...:l

KimKelley

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapex View Post

It's not.

LittleDi

01-07-2013

Quote:
I say "Deport" instead of report because I'd rather just be sarcastic then spam say "report" like the lot of you do.

Oh, humor. I understand humor. Did you enjoy getting deported from the league of legends player base for 2 weeks?

Mapex

01-07-2013

lol no :3, See you saying Deported made me actually laugh. Not fair you should be banned from the forums!

To the Smurf account Manpex!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrietti

01-07-2013

What you find funny, talking about deporting people, may not be funny to others. This is what a teen game? And players in different countries play on a single server. This really isn't the place for that kind of humor. People often say context is key and in the context of playing a game with strangers who you do not know and who don't know you I think it is wise to avoid joking about things like race, religion, politics, and other hot topics that might incite people (rape, *******, homosexuals etc).

If this is your 5th 2 week ban than you have been through the system before and should be getting a more clear picture of what is not acceptable to this community. Add this to the list.

You are the only one responsible for your behavoir and the only one that is able to change it to avoid further suspensions/permanent banning.This game really promotes sportsmanship so consider adjusting your attitude in game to mirror how you might act at school/work. Showing respect for your teammates is part of showing respect for the game.

I am not saying you have to be a carebear and sprout sunshine and rainbows everytime you hit enter to chat but if you are not being encouraging/constructive/instructive/positive consider just being silent. The one thing you don't want to do is make it worse.

Dagolith

01-07-2013

Quote:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6047855/#nogo

1st game was a normal, we had a jungle anivia. Poking fun yaddity yadda nothing big to see here. She kinda purposefully made the game not enjoyable for me but it is what it is.

2nd Game was a Ranked game back in early December where our Mundo was D/c for the first 8-10 minutes. Yes I know many reasons why he could have been d/c'd but none the less it was frustrating and I don't think I overstepped.

Honestly, I've been doing exceptionally well. Just got to 1930 elo and wanted to keep climbing.

Just playing a game with RiotZALE with a guy was cursing and giving up on the whole team but we all decided not to report him because we have ALL BEEN THERE. Sometimes you get frustrated.

Just please reconsider maybe give me a week tops, I really hate being away for 2 weeks when I'm on this semi hot streak at the moment :...(
Summoner's Code, part IV.

"...Remember, taking a jab at your friend in the middle of the game is a lot different than making a glib remark at a complete stranger. Someone who is unfamiliar with what you consider playful may take your comment as an attack and react unfavorably."..."

By your own admission, you did violate the summoner's code.

Mapex

01-07-2013

I Shall reform and come back a SWEET kind hearted man who gives away his girlfriend and makes everyone feel like fruity pebbles I PROMISE YOU THIS

Arrietti

01-07-2013

I now want fruity pebbles....

Kirska

01-07-2013

Quote:
I Shall reform and come back a SWEET kind hearted man who gives away his girlfriend and makes everyone feel like fruity pebbles I PROMISE YOU THIS
Be nice to people. If you don't have something nice to say, be quiet. It's not that hard. No girlfriend giving or cereal gifting required.

Dagolith

01-07-2013

Quote:
Incorrect this is probably my 5th 2 week ban. Always for tiny little reasons like this.
Some advice. If you are constantly getting banned, you should probably not make such borderline comments. It doesn't take much self-control to just not hit the enter key.