This is the lightest of light and I'm banned? Excuse me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mapex

01-07-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6047855/#nogo

1st game was a normal, we had a jungle anivia. Poking fun yaddity yadda nothing big to see here. She kinda purposefully made the game not enjoyable for me but it is what it is.

2nd Game was a Ranked game back in early December where our Mundo was D/c for the first 8-10 minutes. Yes I know many reasons why he could have been d/c'd but none the less it was frustrating and I don't think I overstepped.

Honestly, I've been doing exceptionally well. Just got to 1930 elo and wanted to keep climbing.

Just playing a game with RiotZALE with a guy was cursing and giving up on the whole team but we all decided not to report him because we have ALL BEEN THERE. Sometimes you get frustrated.

Just please reconsider maybe give me a week tops, I really hate being away for 2 weeks when I'm on this semi hot streak at the moment :...(

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

If you're at a 2 week ban, your next one is permanent. Just a heads up.

Edit: I think your only real problem with that case was the slightly racial(pesos) offers to pay for others to report your troll. Not a case I'd have punished, and I'm usually one of the stricter judges - at worst, this is a skip for me.

But seriously, ban that anivia. What the actual ****...

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Ummm....I'm gonna just put this here for when i come back from smoking cause after reading that I feel kinda dirty.

Mapex

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
If you're at a 2 week ban, your next one is permanent. Just a heads up.
Incorrect this is probably my 5th 2 week ban. Always for tiny little reasons like this.

170 Calories

01-07-2013

you say this
Akali [All] [00:32:51] lets all agree to deport anivia back to brazil
then you say this
Akali [All] [00:34:49] saying racist things
Teemo [00:00:16] srsly
Teemo [00:00:18] deport him

Close one bro but I dont see them retracting this

Zaresin

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapex View Post
Incorrect this is probably my 5th 2 week ban. Always for tiny little reasons like this.
Riot decides on bans. If it is your fifth..then most likely you will get perm banned next time.

Zaresin

01-07-2013

Dangit Calories beat me to it

SimplyAlive

01-07-2013

Quote:
Akali [All] [00:32:51] lets all agree to deport anivia back to brazil
This is when I decided to punish you.

Mapex

01-07-2013

She wasn't Brazilian??? At that point it was just having fun instead of spamming REPORT REPORT REPORT

Mapex

01-07-2013

Jesus this community has the single most sensitive skin, its extremely obtuse.