Cystic Fibrosis Charity Drive!!!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RobotWizardMan

Global Network Ops Manager

01-31-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

I have a personal interest in this as my son has Cystic Fibrosis! This is awesome!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Treble

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNate View Post
I have a personal interest in this as my son has Cystic Fibrosis! This is awesome!
I'm so sorry to hear that. :< We've only managed to raise $1,040 so far, but every bit will help. Keep an eye on the Kalydeco drugs btw for your son. Watch for when they develop the right one for his genotype and be as diligent as humanly possible on his treatments until they hit.

Once he has em, he'll be guaranteed a long and happier life.

Btw, you should come hang out on the stream some time! It'd probably help the donations if we had a rioter pushing for them too. :>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tunoko

Senior Member

01-31-2013

thorrbo pls


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Treble

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxYoLoXxSwAgX420 View Post
thorrbo pls
But.. none of the money ever touches me. It all goes right to the foundation. :< The donation page itself is an actual cf foundation web page. o.o


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XO Boba

Junior Member

02-01-2013

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ELOHeaven/333170413464325

we at elo heaven support jason and his charity streaming. so we are doin something to help jason's cause once we reach 200 likes on facebook a Lucky Fan on janson's stream will get 25$ RP card.

inbox msg for special inquiries ( BTW good movies last nite )


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Rabid Dog

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treble557 View Post
I'm so sorry to hear that. :< We've only managed to raise $1,040 so far, but every bit will help. Keep an eye on the Kalydeco drugs btw for your son. Watch for when they develop the right one for his genotype and be as diligent as humanly possible on his treatments until they hit.

Once he has em, he'll be guaranteed a long and happier life.

Btw, you should come hang out on the stream some time! It'd probably help the donations if we had a rioter pushing for them too. :>
Only? Dude, that's awesome! I support your cause as well!

Stuff like this makes me glad to be a gamer. Good luck raising more!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Treble

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeo soymilk View Post
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ELOHeaven/333170413464325

we at elo heaven support jason and his charity streaming. so we are doin something to help jason's cause once we reach 200 likes on facebook a Lucky Fan on janson's stream will get 25$ RP card.

inbox msg for special inquiries ( BTW good movies last nite )
These dudes are ballers like that


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Treble

Senior Member

02-01-2013

playin ranked with the new system on stream.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thorrbo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-01-2013

up we go, gl treb


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seinko

Member

02-01-2013

thorrbo with all the controversy surrounding u plzdont post is this thread might make this thread and Jason look bad and scare away people from watching his stream and helping with the charity