High School 5v5 Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loammi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Yes, the tournament is still on for 10:00 am PST. The earlier apology was for the teams that were removed for having an incomplete registration.

@StartWithWords, your team is scheduled to play THE Spanish Inquisition at 10:00

Pentolite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Can you make another tournament for next week?
I just saw this post now so I was too late to sign up :<

I like the idea and would very much like to play against other high schools.

Loammi

02-16-2013

In order for it to be a prized event, we need to submit the event at least 30 days in advance. The soonest we could do another is mid march. We made some organizational mistakes that we are learning from, so we will probably wait until April before hosting again. Please send me an email at MVHSGamingClub@gmail.com so I can keep you informed of our events.

Wingsofvalorx

02-27-2013

Really interested and I think I could round up my school team, I'll shoot you an email with my info or I could post my team on this thread.

Marzdor

03-01-2013

when will we get the RP ?

Marzdor

03-10-2013

bump

Loammi

03-10-2013

The list of winners was submitted on February 19th. Prizes should be added to your accounts within 3 weeks. I CC'ed a copy of the email to all of the captains of the winning teams to make sure that spellings were correct so there would not be any delays.

Boku

03-17-2013

So it's been a month. What's up with the prizes and all that jive?

Legit30s Mitch

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boku View Post
So it's been a month. What's up with the prizes and all that jive?
it takes three week since he turns in the list. He may have not got his tournament approved so that could be an issue too but i believe their is a report a tournament thing so you can make sure the prizing is correct. RiotTiza is usually in charge of all this so i would say contact him if you cant find the report thing or the event organizer doesn't respond and he should be able to solve it all.

Sources: I host tournaments

Legit30s Mitch

03-17-2013

Or hecould have had misspelled you summoner names or you changed them in the period of submission that is a normal problem and he should have told you to try not to change your names