High School 5v5 Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loammi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Representing Sedro Woolley High School from Sedro Wooley Washington:
Sedro Woolley eSports:
Daves And Donts
True Ghost
Zerohour
Pachanka
halfdressed

Loammi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

We now have a basic website with some info and our current roster: https://sites.google.com/site/mvhsesports/tournament

Loammi

02-10-2013

A second team to represent Sedro Woolley High School:
Team: The Trundle Bundle
Squire Squidz,
Unyoto,
XxPuddingxX,
LlightLlord,
nasring

Loammi

02-11-2013

Representing Wilson Central High School from Lebanon, TN:

Team: BATlegionTurtles
CorruptedEspeon
xxPokeDigimonxx
ThatOneNerdGuy
backsterboy
Jumpenshootman

Chirana1

02-11-2013

If my team were to give you our school emails, would that be sufficient proof that we all go to the same school?

Loammi

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirana1 View Post
If my team were to give you our school emails, would that be sufficient proof that we all go to the same school?
I'll take it.

Loammi

02-12-2013

OUR TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN ACCEPTED AS A PRIZED EVENT! Refer to the original post for more info.

HanHan

02-12-2013

is there another way of proving that we go to the same school, because im getting a team together, (still looking for a 5th member), and want to know if there is another way of proving it.

Mr DoubleUOhEnJi

02-12-2013

When is the the cutoff date for signups?

Loammi

02-12-2013

@SodahXStone: Email from a staff member is the best way that I can think of. It doesn't mean that the school endorses or approves of you. It doesn't even mean that they like you. Just that all of your team members attend the school. We have had several confirmation emails from librarians. Another came from the school's secretary. This is the first time we have tried doing an all high school online event. If you have another idea for confirming high school enrollment, I'm all ears.

@Mr. DoubleUOhEnJi (heh, Wong. I get it.)
There are 4 spots left. I'll take signups until we have 16 teams.