Position Trade The I DONT HAVE THAT CHAMP Problem Finally going to be solved!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LlNUX

01-07-2013

Hello guys I just came with this awesome idea to fix trade problems!

So there is time when I go to a queue and lets say I want blitzcrank but we think the enemy might get it so the first player needs to lock it in. It has happen that he does not have that champ and then the enemy gets it...

Well I have an idea which will solve a lot of problem also will help your team counter pick against the enemy.

I though on adding places trades like for example let say our AP MID was first pick and he does not have any champ to trade so he can trade do this place trade with lets say the 4th summoner now that he is one of the last picks he can try to counter the enemy! However I think that to make it fair summoners should only trade places before the picking phase starts.

I want to hear your opinion on this guys and what do u think!
In my opinion this will be helpful for both teams on planning their tactics and strategy like for example countering!

KamisoriKonpeki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

This sounds kewl

Foxbyte

01-11-2013

So you're suggesting pick order trades instead of champion trades? This sounds like a great idea to me.

Aggrbargl

01-11-2013

Riot would probably refuse to implement this because people might be tricked into giving up their position to someone who then picks the role they wanted. They should just rework the system to let you offer a trade, choose from champions your teammate owns, then have him confirm.