[PSA] Do not let anyone know what you have on your account

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
It's the signature of the Rep, it is put there automatically on every reply. It isn't as if he is typing it manually just to troll.....

Get off it already.

You must have missed the part where the OP tried pulling off what amounts to fraud on Riot and another person....

I mean, aside from that, yea Riot is totally being a dick for banning such an upstanding person. I mean, come on.......dat ban!

EDIT: So apparently dick isn't censored, but *** is.....
If it is a body part in the groin region chances are it is censored (Dick being a nickname for Richard might explain why that one gets by).

I mean seriously
***** = PENlS
****** = VAGlNA
vulva = vulva (oh wait you can actually say this one)
******** = CLlTORIS
anus = anus (surprised they weren't **** on this one)
**** = anaI
******* = SCR0TUM
***** = LABlA
********s = TESTlCLES (testes gets through though)

ihaveapotion

01-11-2013

looks to me the botted responses are starting to ruin people big time, perhaps support should do their job and actually take up cases themselves for a change.

OrbitxD

01-11-2013

That sucks man.. all the best to you if Riot does look into this even further!

DarkChibiman

01-11-2013

I hope more threads occur like this in the future - this was amazing to watch the OP capture peoples' hearts and fly to heaven with them, only for the Riot lawyer to come in with the ugly, ugly, uuuuuuugly truth and watch the cataclysmic nosedive the OP's popularity takes as his scam is laid bare.

Every second spent in this thread was incredible, thanks all!