Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Tribunal is just crazy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrremLotion

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
War Wolf 6:
I'm happy they banned you actually, here's why.
You were trying out a new champ. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Riot made bots for a reason. So you PRACTICE with them and not go into a game and screw your team mates over. It's happened a lot to me and my friends. Especially if your level 30. Everyone knows bots are amazing at level 30. If your trying a new champ and don't know his build then you will cost the game, hence your ban.
If this was bots then never mind. But if it wasn't, then you know

Real troll or infinite stupid? Cannot tell

cannot tell


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CheesyChipsy

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Berri Bunny:
I did "communicate" my intention.

You can't even see the pregame. How do you know what was communicated? I let people know what I am doing from the moment of entrance. Get off your high horse.

You sir, are a joke.


Gosh, the more you post, the worse it gets, I thought it might've been pardon-worthy, but seeing your attitude now is just going to put the aim towards punish.

Let me explain your case so you can see clearly:
-Yes, it is a bold claim to say that you didn't communicate, but since you didn't refute what he was saying in chat, people can only trust what's written. If things aren't true, people will react in chat, or you can react yourself.

-You have a VERY uncommon strategy. Very uncommon strategies require to communicate. CO-MU-NI-CATE, as simple as that. If you don't do that and just go ahead, expect to be blamed for it. Take an example: a friend of yours comes at your place and destroys a lamp with a bat without saying anything: how would you react? And what if now his intention was to get rid of that old lamp would you think you'd have changed your PoV? Maybe not, but at least you know it before he does something and can warn you or forbid (in this case) you to do it.

-Your language is pretty arrogant in game 2. It's all part of negative attitude, just look at it:
"I'm better than you though" -> Free taunt
"Useless gp don't take buffs" -> No reason to be annoying to GP, and telling him he's useless
"Good use of red" -> Free taunt
"Do we have a jungle, I can't tell" -> Free taunt
"worst GP, wtf are you thinking dude" -> complete arrogance.

No dude, you clearly deserve a ban for your whole attitude.

Now get YOURSELF off of your high horses, it's not worth trying to prove anyone you're cool.

Good riddance.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayeto

Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Berri Bunny:
I did "communicate" my intention.

You can't even see the pregame. How do you know what was communicated? I let people know what I am doing from the moment of entrance. Get off your high horse.

You sir, are a joke.


so explain the first game on how you communicated since your team stated you said NOTHING in champ select and you stated not a word for the whole match...

your second game speaks for itself. you can say you didnt troll but its apparent to anyone with a brain that you did.

like i said enjoy your vaca your time ban was appropriate for your actions. if you want to jungle or fight in a certain lane then state it, but from the information YOUR TEAM gave you didnt. you instalocked and said nothing and proceeded to do what you wish which caused your team the game.

so you can SAY you didnt troll but you did.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caliban Thule

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Berri Bunny:
You keep talking about trolling when you have zero idea what it is.

Sorry, that makes you a joke. Google is your friend.


K. I hope you havent spent much money on your account though, it will probably go to waste.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrremLotion

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Caliban Thule:
You arent very good at trolling. You called me a joke, not my posts, so your intent was to insult.

So I am super serious and a joke...k. Dont troll, or you might get perma banned. I think thats the only thing you need to learn from this.

Complete idiot or troll? cannot tell

if idiot, a massive one. If troll, fantastic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razkae

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Berri Bunny:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5919783/#nogo

Two weeks? For what?

Geez. Out of control. I didn't know trying champs in obscure ways was against the rules.

You already had junglers in both of those situations. There is no reason why you should be in the jungle as MF in the first place anyways. Also you didn't even say a word during the first game. 10/10 Would report again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berri Bunny

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Jayeto:
so explain the first game on how you communicated since your team stated you said NOTHING in champ select and you stated not a word for the whole match...

your second game speaks for itself. you can say you didnt troll but its apparent to anyone with a brain that you did.

like i said enjoy your vaca your time ban was appropriate for your actions. if you want to jungle or fight in a certain lane then state it, but from the information YOUR TEAM gave you didnt. you instalocked and said nothing and proceeded to do what you wish which caused your team the game.

so you can SAY you didnt troll but you did.


Oh. So now everything that people say in-game is true, right?

Stopped reading when I got to that point. You're not worth the effort.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berri Bunny

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Unicorn pwnage:
You already had junglers in both of those situations. There is no reason why you should be in the jungle as MF in the first place anyways. Also you didn't even say a word during the first game. 10/10 Would report again.


I picked before them, and it's norm blind.

Sorry, but I didn't realize playing outside of the box is ban worthy. Noted.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purgation

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
KrremLotion:
Troll or idiot? Literally impossible to tell

can someone be idiot enough to say "inappropriate summoners" can this level of idiot exist?


Neither, thanks.

I don't tolerate trolls, and neither did the people who voted this case. I agree it would be easier to tell if there were replays available, as well as pre-game lobby chat.

At the very best, this player was doing something pushing the limits of unorthodox. In this case, I would expect communication with the team about what their intentions are. Lacking that, I draw the same conclusion those who judged this case did - - OP was trolling.

Enjoy the ban, you deserve it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berri Bunny

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Caliban Thule:
K. I hope you havent spent much money on your account though, it will probably go to waste.


Why are you worried about something so irrelevant?

Try to stay on topic, you already have enough trouble with that.