Tribunal is just crazy.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katarina PENTA

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Hi Berri Bunny,

It's pretty clear to the community that you were trolling in that game.

Completely refusing to communicate with your team in champ select, and then insta-locked a very unusual jungle champion when your team already had a jungler chosen.

You might have a sliver of sympathy if this was a rare occurance, but a quick look at your report history indicates that you do this often.

Quite often in fact.

Your numerous other offenses include verbally harassing others, refusing to play with your team when you don't get your way, and giving up when your surrender vote fails and just farming non-stop to cause your team to lose.

As I we have frequently mention in the past, it takes many reports, from many games to even be considered for the tribunal. In your case, you've been reported in over 20% of the games you've played in the last 30 days.

20%... the average League of Legends player is reported in less than 1% of the games they play.

From a Riot perspective it's pretty clear to us that the Tribunal worked as intended in this case and that removing you from the game was a wise choice. What happens next is up to you.

You'll have two weeks to reflect on your past actions and even change your behaviors so that you never have to end up in the Tribunal again.

Or you can stubbornly refuse to accept the truth put before you and end up with a permanent suspension.

I wish you the best of luck.
Hi WookieeCookie,

It's pretty clear that you do not play LoL yourself much.

MF is a very strong jungler. She's used in very high ELO all the time.

Quite often in fact.

Your numerous other offense involve accusing people of toxic behavior.

Reported over last 30 games. Let's address this. Based on statistical facts, I could be playing one game and get reported 100%. Moving on.

Stating statistics average players is just twisting statistics to your side. Average players play premades and they don't report their own premades.

People who get reported are those who play solo queue. And usually it's because the report function implemented by you guys is abused by other premades who want to bully the solo queuer. Moving on.

It takes many reports. Ok. Many false reports and then a few that you decide to choose to make the defendant look guilty over many games.

It's pretty clear that you don't realize that the only purpose of playing this game is to dominate the enemy team. That is fun.

It's pretty clear that you don't realize that others dragging you down and feeding by not playing the game much is anti-fun.

It's pretty clear that you don't realize what actually constitutes toxic behavior rather just looking at item builds and the chat log.

It's pretty clear that you don' t consider actual toxic behavior--purposefully ksing, purposefully stealing cs, purposefully trolling your team by not playing your role properly.

It's pretty clear that your Tribunal system is screwed up because it does not accurately represent proper judgment of players. It accounts people's quantity of reports. But people who never play premades and only solo queue tend to get reported more often. Hence, the toxic premades get a free ride and abuse the report function which you pompously defend as being accurate.

I rest my case.

You'll have an entire career to reflect on what I've said so that the Tribunal will be more accurate.

Otherwise, you can stubbornly defend your lousy system and get a forum full of more legitimate complaints.

I wish you the best of luck!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onslaughtjp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

01-09-2013

↑ this guy makes playing games less enjoyable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goth Skunk

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina PENTA View Post
Hi WookieeCookie,

It's pretty clear that you do not play LoL yourself much.

MF is a very strong jungler. She's used in very high ELO all the time.

Quite often in fact.

Your numerous other offense involve accusing people of toxic behavior.

Reported over last 30 games. Let's address this. Based on statistical facts, I could be playing one game and get reported 100%. Moving on.

Stating statistics average players is just twisting statistics to your side. Average players play premades and they don't report their own premades.

People who get reported are those who play solo queue. And usually it's because the report function implemented by you guys is abused by other premades who want to bully the solo queuer. Moving on.

It takes many reports. Ok. Many false reports and then a few that you decide to choose to make the defendant look guilty over many games.

It's pretty clear that you don't realize that the only purpose of playing this game is to dominate the enemy team. That is fun.

It's pretty clear that you don't realize that others dragging you down and feeding by not playing the game much is anti-fun.

It's pretty clear that you don't realize what actually constitutes toxic behavior rather just looking at item builds and the chat log.

It's pretty clear that you don' t consider actual toxic behavior--purposefully ksing, purposefully stealing cs, purposefully trolling your team by not playing your role properly.

It's pretty clear that your Tribunal system is screwed up because it does not accurately represent proper judgment of players. It accounts people's quantity of reports. But people who never play premades and only solo queue tend to get reported more often. Hence, the toxic premades get a free ride and abuse the report function which you pompously defend as being accurate.

I rest my case.

You'll have an entire career to reflect on what I've said so that the Tribunal will be more accurate.

Otherwise, you can stubbornly defend your lousy system and get a forum full of more legitimate complaints.

I wish you the best of luck!
Please click.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TenienDaithen

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina PENTA View Post
Hi WookieeCookie,

It's pretty clear that you do not play LoL yourself much.

MF is a very strong jungler. She's used in very high ELO all the time.

Quite often in fact.

Your numerous other offense involve accusing people of toxic behavior.

Reported over last 30 games. Let's address this. Based on statistical facts, I could be playing one game and get reported 100%. Moving on.

Stating statistics average players is just twisting statistics to your side. Average players play premades and they don't report their own premades.

People who get reported are those who play solo queue. And usually it's because the report function implemented by you guys is abused by other premades who want to bully the solo queuer. Moving on.

It takes many reports. Ok. Many false reports and then a few that you decide to choose to make the defendant look guilty over many games.

It's pretty clear that you don't realize that the only purpose of playing this game is to dominate the enemy team. That is fun.

It's pretty clear that you don't realize that others dragging you down and feeding by not playing the game much is anti-fun.

It's pretty clear that you don't realize what actually constitutes toxic behavior rather just looking at item builds and the chat log.

It's pretty clear that you don' t consider actual toxic behavior--purposefully ksing, purposefully stealing cs, purposefully trolling your team by not playing your role properly.

It's pretty clear that your Tribunal system is screwed up because it does not accurately represent proper judgment of players. It accounts people's quantity of reports. But people who never play premades and only solo queue tend to get reported more often. Hence, the toxic premades get a free ride and abuse the report function which you pompously defend as being accurate.

I rest my case.

You'll have an entire career to reflect on what I've said so that the Tribunal will be more accurate.

Otherwise, you can stubbornly defend your lousy system and get a forum full of more legitimate complaints.

I wish you the best of luck!
You made one objectively true statement (one report in one game is 100%) and the rest is inane chatter. If you were speaking, it would just be noise. Seriously, do you believe that MF jungle is common at any level? You said it, so I am guessing that you believe it, but have you bothered to check any of the websites that take information from riot's servers and gather that data. MF jungle: not common. It doesn't really matter to me, but it doesn't make sense to speak ill of a man for supposedly twisting statistics when you are making such statements that reside firmly away from reality. You say she is used quite often; reality says that she is rarely used.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katarina PENTA

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenienDaithen View Post
You made one objectively true statement (one report in one game is 100%) and the rest is inane chatter. If you were speaking, it would just be noise. Seriously, do you believe that MF jungle is common at any level? You said it, so I am guessing that you believe it, but have you bothered to check any of the websites that take information from riot's servers and gather that data. MF jungle: not common. It doesn't really matter to me, but it doesn't make sense to speak ill of a man for supposedly twisting statistics when you are making such statements that reside firmly away from reality. You say she is used quite often; reality says that she is rarely used.
Watch high elo streams. 2nd season. Don't make up nonsense to back yourself up with that wall of text.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina PENTA View Post
Watch high elo streams. 2nd season. Don't make up nonsense to back yourself up with that wall of text.
I tend to have streams running 6-8 hours a day, it makes good background noise for me(2 monitors.) I have never seen or heard of MF jungling in high elo streams.

Wingsofdeath
Aphro
Dan Dinh
Voyboy
Hotshotgg
Guardsman Bob(not as high as the others, but up there)

Those are the ones I commonly watch.

Edit: In response to this:

Quote:
MF is a very strong jungler. She's used in very high ELO all the time.

Quite often in fact.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JamesThuy

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock X3 Penny View Post
Btw, this is all the justification I need to know that you deserved that ban. You insult people in forums at a childish level.

I will be overly excited to vote you out on your permaban. People like you don't take all too long.
You don't need to be on the tribunal then if that's your attitude. Ill be sending a support ticket right now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dagolith

Member

01-09-2013

"It's pretty clear that you don't realize that the only purpose of playing this game is to dominate the enemy team. That is fun."

LOLOL. Wow. Dr Phil would have a field day in this place.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesThuy View Post
You don't need to be on the tribunal then if that's your attitude. Ill be sending a support ticket right now.
Lol what?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamie98s

Senior Member

01-10-2013

banned for picking a summoner spell? jeez. they need to make it clear what summoner spells get you banned on which champs. I need to know so I dont get banned myself. If I get clairvoyance on Veigar will I be banned? If I get barrier on cho gath will I be banned?