Tribunal is just crazy.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

swan2swan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berri Bunny View Post
I would absolutely love to see the proof. You know, since you show oh so much in your precious reform cards.
Tribunal judge note: if you want to do something unconventional, you need to "fill out the paperwork," shall we say. Here's a template:

"Hey guys, I'm trying something different here. I'm running an ADC with Smite. Sorry if we lose, but it's just a regular--I'll still try my hardest to win, but I want to see if this is potentially viable. Apologies again if we lose...but this shouldn't be too bad. "

You can say that in lobby, or at the start of the game--Riot politely gives you a minute and a half before minions spawn--so that your team knows what's going on. Your cs in both games is very impressive, too, to be fair: you get strong builds by the end. But the fact that you don't communicate with the team is of immense concern, and the fact that you clearly have the ability TO communicate, as evidenced by the second game, means that you're not just locked out of chat or someone who doesn't speak English. These two cases are enough to punish you, especially with how clear the first case is. Leona was very clever, outlining that for the Tribunal, and there was no counterargument from you saying that Leona was lying and trying to frame you.

You need to communicate.

The Dork

01-09-2013

Quote:
I would absolutely love to see the proof. You know, since you show oh so much in your precious reform cards.
hahahahah you loser.

gamemasa5000

01-09-2013

League of legends has 32 million daily players that's currently the highest worldwide

EDIT: wrong thread >.<

TheUlf

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Hi Berri Bunny,

<...>

I wish you the best of luck.
BOOM! Deese stern, yet polite, truth bombs!

Berri Bunny

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanja View Post
If you do not believe in the system, why do you play in it? Sorry, but after 41 pages AND a response from an official member of Riot and you want more????

I am kind of amazed!
Ummmm, really? You're amazed at what?

I'm amazed at the fact that I'm 100% sure he checked the history of the posting account, which isn't even mine, and would be the wrong report history, because when you are banned you are also forum banned (which everyone seems to have forgotten about).

Derp.

Exploding Barrel

01-09-2013

Quote:
Ummmm, really? You're amazed at what?

I'm amazed at the fact that I'm 100% sure he checked the history of the posting account, which isn't even mine, and would be the wrong report history, because when you are banned you are also forum banned (which everyone seems to have forgotten about).

Derp.
I'm 100% sure he's aware of that and was talking about the account the reform card in the OP was for.

Berri Bunny

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporq View Post
He told you the numbers, which should be proof enough. If you don't believe the numbers, are you actually going to believe anything else he says?
The numbers of a posting account that I am using because mine is banned from the forums?

Oh that's helpful indeed.

Berri Bunny

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
I'm 100% sure he's aware of that and was talking about the account the reform card in the OP was for.
I doubt it.

Calys Teneb

01-09-2013

Quote:
I doubt it.
I told you not buying that Machete was going to bite you in your puffball-topped ass.

Ralik098

01-09-2013

Enjoy your ban!