Tribunal is just crazy.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xianio

01-08-2013

Ah muffin, am I required to comb through 37 pages of "your opinion doesn't count" before I'm allowed to respond?

Once again, hostility. Once again banned. Why you felt like picking a fight with me I'll never know but it does seem like that's what you're good at. Also, lets not pretend you've fully reformed now.

After all, you're still getting banned... but far more importantly - you're still getting reported, a lot. Maybe you just don't know how to play well with others.

EternalDarkSushi

01-08-2013

Over most of your posts, and games you've been in(I've had you on my team multiple times in the last few months)there was either NO communication, or negativity that just flared up the problem. The system is flawed, not broken. You're saying it's broken because you're a "victim" of it. You're not a victim of the system, you're a victim of your own design. Nobody is perfect, no system is perfect, and there are bound to be issues no matter what you're looking at.

Yes, there are the people that will report for just about anything, dumb or pointless. That doesn't account for all the cases and situations. I'd like to see everyone get along and stop threatening each other, but that happens in any gaming community because we live with a bunch of oversensitive teenagers ready to fight. That or 20+ year olds so set in their ways that they refuse to see anything but what they want to. I get tired of the report threats just as much as the next person, but that comes with the territory of any system like Tribunal.

Like I said, if you don't like being punished for playing how you want(regardless how it affects others around you), either try something that works with others, or play a different game that allows what you want. It's a team game, think of what others want if it's possible. It may not always work, but its a far more diplomatic approach than "I'll do what I want, its normals".

Uccisore

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berri Bunny View Post
Yeah, playing how I want to is deemed wrong.
Well no ****, you're playing with 9 other people. Even a rudimentary understanding of how human interaction works should suggest to you that this would impose acceptability limits on your behavior.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berri Bunny View Post
Ummmm, what are you talking about? Yes, I was playing pre-tribunal, but the tribunal has now been around for a majority of the time, and should not be banning because I try to jungle mf.
The tribunal doesn't ban past 24 hours. Riot does. Tribunal only says punish or pardon. not whether or not that player gets banned. That actually is up to good ol Riot.

Augratafier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
The tribunal doesn't ban past 24 hours. Riot does. Tribunal only says punish or pardon. not whether or not that player gets banned. That actually is up to good ol Riot.
This is not entirely true. The Tribunal will administer all time bans. Only permabans are manually reviewed.

Zaresin

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augratafier View Post
This is not entirely true. The Tribunal will administer all time bans. Only permabans are manually reviewed.
Will have to find the quote but numerous reds have stated all time bans past the autmated portion of the tribunal are looked at by riot.

Augratafier

01-08-2013

Quote:
Will have to find the quote but numerous reds have stated all time bans past the autmated portion of the tribunal are looked at by riot.
The Tribunal is automated until it gets to a permaban.

170 Calories

01-08-2013

Look some trolls are easy to spot like this one. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6114535/#nogo
But yours is a tougher case. I would however try to do build experiments and wierd gear combos is co-op mode.

Zaresin

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augratafier View Post
The Tribunal is automated until it gets to a permaban.
here you go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
How automated is the system?
The Tribunal automatically assigns some low-level penalties to players, such as e-mail warnings. More severe cases, however, are reviewed and assigned punishments manually by Player Support.

Augratafier

01-08-2013

Quote:
here you go
The most severe cases being Permabans.