Tribunal is just crazy.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berri Bunny

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
Yes you can play as you want but as reds have pointed out numerous times, if you refuse to work with your team (which means refusing to play how the majority of them want to play) yes you can get banned for it. If you wish to play against the meta then play with friends who know what you are doing and are ok with it. Otherwise you run the risk of getting banned.
Thank you for pointing out a huge flaw in the system.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EternalDarkSushi

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Flawed system or not, you're now at a 2-week ban. Obviously you're doing SOMETHING wrong. Accounting for "troll reports" and all that mumbo-jumbo, you're not completely innocent.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berri Bunny

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalDarkSushi View Post
I never click punish for people that try "new" ideas, if they're genuinely trying to pull it off. However, some games people use that as an excuse to troll or spite their teammates for whatever reason they feel to do so. I'm not accusing you of doing such, but if your team saw you as trying to spite them, that's probably why you're here under scrutiny. I'll admit, Tribunal is far from perfect, but it's not a horrible system either. However, not every case will show proper accuracy for someone to be justifiably punished for their actions and behavior.

That being said, you really should drop the attitude and hostility you're sending out to anyone that doesn't agree with you. Throughout this thread, you've retaliated with snide and condescending remarks, rather than being mature about it. I understand your frustration with the situation you're in, but I wouldn't expect people to see your side of this as much as you'd like with the attitude you're using.

Maybe take a step back for a few and get away from the situation for a bit? You're far from the type of player I'd want to remove from the community, but you're way too combative to work with. Also, you've been through this before, so maybe there's some part of your demeanor or such that might be causing the problem? You aren't the complete problem here, but you're definitely making it worse for yourself. Good luck figuring out a solution that works for you and others, and whatever is causing this to happen.

Sidenote: It's really hard to get someone to believe you in these two cases if you go flash+smite on someone like MF. Most would see that as trolling, and since you've been banned before, it's no wonder you're being judged. You might want to stop trying that strategy, given the results. Unconventional junglers are interesting, but I doubt your idea is the best in this case.
Nah, I was banned for far worse reasons than this in my other cases.

I play two games outside of the box and this is the result? So, for 90-95% of my games I can yield every role, fill every slot nobody wants to play, adhere to everyone's qualms and complaints, but can't have my fun in PvP when I want to?

Yes, this makes sense.

People who come here and make asinine posts deserve nothing but snide remarks right back at them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berri Bunny

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalDarkSushi View Post
Flawed system or not, you're now at a 2-week ban. Obviously you're doing SOMETHING wrong. Accounting for "troll reports" and all that mumbo-jumbo, you're not completely innocent.
Yeah, playing how I want to is deemed wrong. Sorry, but there was a day when league wasn't in the state it is now, guess I forgot people report and ban for pretty much anything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EternalDarkSushi

Senior Member

01-08-2013

If you got banned for far worse reasons than what we've seen, maybe you need to take a break from this game, or adjust how you behave. There's nothing wrong with a person being competitive, ready to win, or whatever game style you have, but those styles may not always mesh with others. Your inability to work with others really hurts your chances of avoiding some form of punishment, and yet you're playing a teamwork-oriented game.

Like someone said before, get friends together and play your jungle MF to your heart's content. Do whatever you like if they're those kind of people. Just don't expect people that aren't like you to...like what you do. Otherwise, maybe this game isn't right for you, which would honestly be unfortunate. You're never going to please everyone, but you're going about this whole situation the wrong way.

Edit: I like to do what most would consider strange builds, but I typically do them in a much less "serious" or focused environment like Proving Grounds. I genuinely play to help my team win, and not make their experience negative, but I may divert my build to something more unconventional to fit our team. Perhaps your want to build/play however you want regardless of what others may like is the problem.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berri Bunny View Post
Yeah, playing how I want to is deemed wrong. Sorry, but there was a day when league wasn't in the state it is now, guess I forgot people report and ban for pretty much anything.
Yes and that day helped create the tribunal you so hate. There was a reason the tribunal was created and has stuck around so long. When negative behavior is chasing people away and ruining a companies reputation something must be done. The vast majority of things you hear about DOTA was the community. The vast majority of things you hear about Xbox Live or COD is the community that plays it and the **** that is heard over voice chat. Yes people say COD is great and then there is a but. Same with DOTA.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xianio

Senior Member

01-08-2013

I gave a suggestion, politely, that you promptly threw back in my face. Treat others as you'd like to be treated right? Well, you showed me that you prefer to be treated with hostility, so that's what you get.

Now unless I missed it, you've never claimed to have told your team "in pregame" that you were going to jungle. You've only said that we can't tell if you did.

But that's whats fun about this. You are still, despite multiple bans, unable to ask others/disagree with others without insulting them. You're not learning. You're not improving. You're still treating anyone who disagrees with you with contempt.

You KNEW you'd be called out for your games on these forums - because you're not stupid. Yet you still threw insults and refused to even consider the alternative position. That's why you get continuously banned. Because you refuse to care about what others think.

Best of luck in the future. Hopefully you're only like this in game and not in real life, for your sake.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berri Bunny

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalDarkSushi View Post
If you got banned for far worse reasons than what we've seen, maybe you need to take a break from this game, or adjust how you behave. There's nothing wrong with a person being competitive, ready to win, or whatever game style you have, but those styles may not always mesh with others. Your inability to work with others really hurts your chances of avoiding some form of punishment, and yet you're playing a teamwork-oriented game.

Like someone said before, get friends together and play your jungle MF to your heart's content. Do whatever you like if they're those kind of people. Just don't expect people that aren't like you to...like what you do. Otherwise, maybe this game isn't right for you, which would honestly be unfortunate. You're never going to please everyone, but you're going about this whole situation the wrong way.
No, those bans happened months ago for very different reasons. I reformed, and am now getting banned for something entirely different ( that isn't against the rules ).

You are assuming I 'don't work with others' because of what you see here. Why? Because I didn't want to type responses to people acting like d-bags? That is a horrible way of judging my level of communication.

What you should have said is you're never going to please anyone, because that is pretty much what this game has come down to. Five minutes into every single game, someone is crying for reports on another player, usually without any backing.

The system is broken and needs fixing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berri Bunny

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
Yes and that day helped create the tribunal you so hate. There was a reason the tribunal was created and has stuck around so long. When negative behavior is chasing people away and ruining a companies reputation something must be done. The vast majority of things you hear about DOTA was the community. The vast majority of things you hear about Xbox Live or COD is the community that plays it and the **** that is heard over voice chat. Yes people say COD is great and then there is a but. Same with DOTA.
Ummmm, what are you talking about? Yes, I was playing pre-tribunal, but the tribunal has now been around for a majority of the time, and should not be banning because I try to jungle mf.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berri Bunny

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
Now unless I missed it, you've never claimed to have told your team "in pregame" that you were going to jungle. You've only said that we can't tell if you did.
Thank you for admitting you read very little of the thread.

Go away mouse.