Tribunal is just crazy.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berri Bunny

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneVendetta View Post
you may not have said anything offensive, but just by playing jungle MF u earned my punish vote. Seriously, if u are gonna troll, do it in customs or bot games, don't make people waste their time =/
Oh, so I can't play outside the box in blind norm?

Thank for you proving why people like you shouldn't be allowed to dole out punishment.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Australopi

Junior Member

01-08-2013

The tribunal system is just stupid, people just punish dont even looking at the chat, besides sometimes is not your fault when you feed because other lines do it, or your team is just so bad and you start to complain.

I really want the tribunal system would be deleted because all the tribunal do is punish tje players in the most unfair way possible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneVendetta

Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berri Bunny View Post
Oh, so I can't play outside the box in blind norm?

Thank for you proving why people like you shouldn't be allowed to dole out punishment.
One thing is playing 'outside' the meta, and another is playing to lose. Jungle MF is obviously detrimental and not even in theory you can imagine contributing anything to your team as jungle MF. Just stop it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xianio

Senior Member

01-08-2013

The only joke here is you Berri, and it's only 1 more trip to the tribunal before the punchline.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berri Bunny

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
The only joke here is you Berri, and it's only 1 more trip to the tribunal before the punchline.
Good one.

You too busy filling up with air because of all the holes poked in your argument to type out something relevant?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berri Bunny

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneVendetta View Post
One thing is playing 'outside' the meta, and another is playing to lose. Jungle MF is obviously detrimental and not even in theory you can imagine contributing anything to your team as jungle MF. Just stop it
Uh, no. I have won more games than I have lost with the play style and I have no intentions on stopping just because you and a bunch of other meta sheep don't like it.

You have ranked and draft for a reason, I can play how I want in norm blind.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berri Bunny View Post
Uh, no. I have won more games than I have lost with the play style and I have no intentions on stopping just because you and a bunch of other meta sheep don't like it.

You have ranked and draft for a reason, I can play how I want in norm blind.
Yes you can play as you want but as reds have pointed out numerous times, if you refuse to work with your team (which means refusing to play how the majority of them want to play) yes you can get banned for it. If you wish to play against the meta then play with friends who know what you are doing and are ok with it. Otherwise you run the risk of getting banned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EternalDarkSushi

Senior Member

01-08-2013

I never click punish for people that try "new" ideas, if they're genuinely trying to pull it off. However, some games people use that as an excuse to troll or spite their teammates for whatever reason they feel to do so. I'm not accusing you of doing such, but if your team saw you as trying to spite them, that's probably why you're here under scrutiny. I'll admit, Tribunal is far from perfect, but it's not a horrible system either. However, not every case will show proper accuracy for someone to be justifiably punished for their actions and behavior.

That being said, you really should drop the attitude and hostility you're sending out to anyone that doesn't agree with you. Throughout this thread, you've retaliated with snide and condescending remarks, rather than being mature about it. I understand your frustration with the situation you're in, but I wouldn't expect people to see your side of this as much as you'd like with the attitude you're using.

Maybe take a step back for a few and get away from the situation for a bit? You're far from the type of player I'd want to remove from the community, but you're way too combative to work with. Also, you've been through this before, so maybe there's some part of your demeanor or such that might be causing the problem? You aren't the complete problem here, but you're definitely making it worse for yourself. Good luck figuring out a solution that works for you and others, and whatever is causing this to happen.

Sidenote: It's really hard to get someone to believe you in these two cases if you go flash+smite on someone like MF. Most would see that as trolling, and since you've been banned before, it's no wonder you're being judged. You might want to stop trying that strategy, given the results. Unconventional junglers are interesting, but I doubt your idea is the best in this case.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xianio

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Don't you really think you poked any holes do you? You said the opposite, called me a name and asked rhetorical questions.

But hey, as long as you keep thinking that you're smarter than everyone else this sort of silliness will continue.

If you want to beat me in an argument, make sure we're having one. Currently, you're just being mocked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berri Bunny

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
Don't you really think you poked any holes do you? You said the opposite, called me a name and asked rhetorical questions.

But hey, as long as you keep thinking that you're smarter than everyone else this sort of silliness will continue.

If you want to beat me in an argument, make sure we're having one. Currently, you're just being mocked.
You have come back with nothing but "you didn't say you wanted to jungle mf", which, you absolutely have no idea about.

You already gave up your argument. All you have is pathetic quips that you think make you intelligent. Sadly, they don't.