Tribunal is just crazy.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xianio

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Yeah, clearly you can tell that I didn't say this in pre game.

Oh wait you can't. People like you shouldn't be allowed to use the tribunal.
Quote me twice? That desperate for others to see your thread again that a simple bump won't do? Look bud, you can try and play the victim card all day but until you stop assuming that you're smarter than everyone else and we can't see what's going on right in front of us you'll continue to get banned.

Besides, what are you trying to accomplish? Are you hoping to get someone from Riot in this thread to check your pregame chat to see that you, in fact, did write that in pregame? I'm guessing you don't want that.

You're not fooling anyone - that's why you got banned in the first place.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berri Bunny

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
Quote me twice? That desperate for others to see your thread again that a simple bump won't do? Look bud, you can try and play the victim card all day but until you stop assuming that you're smarter than everyone else and we can't see what's going on right in front of us you'll continue to get banned.

Besides, what are you trying to accomplish? Are you hoping to get someone from Riot in this thread to check your pregame chat to see that you, in fact, did write that in pregame? I'm guessing you don't want that.

You're not fooling anyone - that's why you got banned in the first place.
No, just looking for you to make an ass out of yourself again.

You did.

Also I'd like for everyone to see the ridiculous things you can be banned for.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xianio

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Yet you have -55 rating (over all) showing the majority of people who enter this thread disagreee with you. Your posts on page 1 are all closed furthering that.

So really, the only thing you're showing the majority is that we've banned yet another "troll" from the game.

Search around some of the names that are supporting you. You'll unsurprisingly find them in many other tribunal threads saying everything the OP did is fine, tribunal is broken and that it should be removed. It really doesn't matter who the OP is as long as even a tiny case could be made.

You see, they're not really supporting you. They're just anti-tribunal. There's a big difference.

PS: I don't consider vocalizing the vastly more popular side of an issue to be "making an ass out of myself." But you can if you like. After all, you're the one with all this extra free time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berri Bunny

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
Yet you have -55 rating (over all) showing the majority of people who enter this thread disagreee with you. Your posts on page 1 are all closed furthering that.

So really, the only thing you're showing the majority is that we've banned yet another "troll" from the game.

Search around some of the names that are supporting you. You'll unsurprisingly find them in many other tribunal threads saying everything the OP did is fine, tribunal is broken and that it should be removed. It really doesn't matter who the OP is as long as even a tiny case could be made.

You see, they're not really supporting you. They're just anti-tribunal. There's a big difference.

PS: I don't consider vocalizing the vastly more popular side of an issue to be "making an ass out of myself." But you can if you like. After all, you're the one with all this extra free time.
And they would be right. Making you and the rest of the sheep wrong.

You issue your judgement based on lies and slander spewed during the game, meaning you literally have no idea how a justice system should work.

I don't care about the ban. Nor do I care about down votes. The fact that you went to them as a means of "reasoning" shows how low your intellect level is.

Whether they are supporting me or the broken system doesn't matter. You have no grounds for your ban and you know it. All you can say is "you didn't communicate" which has absolutely no standing here. Go home.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oFynno

Junior Member

01-08-2013

Tribunal op
Vote punish all day, get a 80%+ rating, watch ppl getting banned for close to nothing and feel good bout yourself cus you got rid of 'toxic' player


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xianio

Senior Member

01-08-2013

It's a reportable offense - therefore I have perfect grounds for it. I don't believe that someone made up an elaborate story to get you banned nor do I believe that you couldn't have used your ult 1 time in the second game to be part of one of those 23 kills.

But hey, you've been banned how many times now? It's probably everyone else that's in the wrong, not you. Just Berri vs the world.

This was a 2 week ban though right Berri my boy? I hope for your sake you've either learned your lesson (extremely doubtful) or that you haven't spent money on that account of yours. The next one is a permaban after all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silkmoon

Senior Member

01-08-2013

It is, in fact, a joke.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noobgrenade

Senior Member

01-08-2013

This thread is a troll buffet. Instead of feeding them, we should be off doing something constructive like making fun of Yi QQers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneVendetta

Member

01-08-2013

you may not have said anything offensive, but just by playing jungle MF u earned my punish vote. Seriously, if u are gonna troll, do it in customs or bot games, don't make people waste their time =/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berri Bunny

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
It's a reportable offense - therefore I have perfect grounds for it. I don't believe that someone made up an elaborate story to get you banned nor do I believe that you couldn't have used your ult 1 time in the second game to be part of one of those 23 kills.

But hey, you've been banned how many times now? It's probably everyone else that's in the wrong, not you. Just Berri vs the world.

This was a 2 week ban though right Berri my boy? I hope for your sake you've either learned your lesson (extremely doubtful) or that you haven't spent money on that account of yours. The next one is a permaban after all.
Shrug, I have been acting very reformed since my other bans.

It's a very skeptical reportable offense, and to be honest, it shouldn't be. There's a million and a half ways to "not communicate with your team", and if I reported for every one I would probably end up reporting everybody on my team in every game. Oh, he walked into a 1v5 again after I pinged him to back? Looks like he's not communicating to me.

Look at you. You run to commenting on money spent. Guess what, I don't buy RP, but good thing you're out of straws to grasp onto so quickly.

You are a joke.