Tribunal is just crazy.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Augratafier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berri Bunny View Post
If you read chat, I was top lane versus Ire as MF when I was the first jungle pick. So, whatever, obviously she is going to roll over me at top.

Assists/kill are not a basis for judging how you played.
You're right, it's not indicator of skill. But it could be an indicator of whether you worked with your team or not. Did you just spend the whole game pushing top lane?

Caliban Thule

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berri Bunny View Post
Except I wasn't trolling.

Do you even know what trolling is?

Yes, its what you are doing right now. Had you communicated with your team your intention, they might have prepared for it. Instead you instalocked a champion knowing it would make your team members mad.

And you got punished for it, so you are trying to entertain yourself during a ban by causing drama on a forum.

Chaldron

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Adept View Post
INB4 Lyte posts again explaining how in order to get banned by the tribunal you have to be reported many more times than just the games on your reform card....
The Tribunal can show 5 cases. If it shows less, it means these are the only cases in which he is being punished for. If there are other cases and the Tribunal isn't showing it, then it's broken either way.

Berri Bunny

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliban Thule View Post
Yes, its what you are doing right now. Had you communicated with your team your intention, they might have prepared for it. Instead you instalocked a champion knowing it would make your team members mad.

And you got punished for it, so you are trying to entertain yourself during a ban by causing drama on a forum.
I did "communicate" my intention.

You can't even see the pregame. How do you know what was communicated? I let people know what I am doing from the moment of entrance. Get off your high horse.

You sir, are a joke.

Caliban Thule

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaldron View Post
The Tribunal can show 5 cases. If it shows less, it means these are the only cases in which he is being punished for. If there are other cases and the Tribunal isn't showing it, then it's broken either way.
The more often you are banned, the less cases it takes I believe. So someone with 1 game means they have been banned many times before, so you should be harsher with your judgement.

Berri Bunny

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augratafier View Post
You're right, it's not indicator of skill. But it could be an indicator of whether you worked with your team or not. Did you just spend the whole game pushing top lane?
I probably spent most of the game dead.

Have you ever tried to lane MF vs Ire top when you built for jungle? Good luck with it.

Best Fizz EU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

No reason at all for this ban.

Marbled Ducks

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayeto View Post
uh yea ban deserved >.> mf with smite? plus your second game you where being rude. yea enjoy your vaca.
Are you serious? I played a game where my whole team played as ADC and we all took smite. 15 minute baron and easy gg.
Not playing by the meta is not a bannable offense.

Vanist

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyTheFoxx View Post
it was probably your attitude in game#2 that people punished you over.... if it was just game #1 i'd pardoned
what attitude

also, for the first game, how do we know OP wasn't communicating with pings? I mean, there's very little reason to type if you use pings a lot. Tribunal simply doesn't show enough information to punish people for "not communicating".

War Wolf 6

01-07-2013

I'm happy they banned you actually, here's why.
You were trying out a new champ. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO
Riot made bots for a reason. So you PRACTICE with them and not go into a game and screw your team mates over. It's happened a lot to me and my friends. Especially if your level 30. Everyone knows bots are amazing at level 30. If your trying a new champ and don't know his build then you will cost the game, hence your ban.
If this was bots then never mind. But if it wasn't, then you know