Tribunal is just crazy.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DANAMORZ

01-07-2013

The Tribunal is just retarded. The only people that defend it are the self-righteous egomaniacs that sit around on it all day, dishing out guilty verdict after guilty verdict. No casual players like. No fun-loving players like it. It's all about making this game friendly for ten year olds and try-hards.

Berri Bunny

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augratafier View Post
So you weren't paying attention during champ select? It takes a second to click twice. Even if the GP trolled you, that would still be your fault.
He forced a second jungle. I can still take smite if I want to, that is not against any rule, whether there is four jungles, five jungles, or seventeen jungles.

Had I known it wasn't going to be Ire vs Ire top, and I was going to get stuck in the worst lane possible, maybe I would have changed. But they were a pack of jerks, so maybe I wouldn't have cared.

KrremLotion

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berri Bunny View Post
^ Assumes a lot. You should work on that.
Do these people really think these things or are they trolls? Perhaps these are riot bots

just a thought.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

look, im no tribunal apologist. the system is dumb, really dumb. however the system is what it is and complaining about its idiocy gets you no where.

that being said, though you should probably not double jungle with mf then give people attitude when you aren't playing well. find a 5 man premade for that who isn't going to get ticked at you.

Koillu

01-07-2013

First game was uncalled for, but 2nd game is a good reason for a ban.

Berri Bunny

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrremLotion View Post
Do these people really think these things or are they trolls? Perhaps these are riot bots

just a thought.
My favorite part is how people ban based on Kill/Assist. When xerath himself was only part of four, I'm not surprised I didn't get more.

Still, score based bans are very, very laughable.

Berri Bunny

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koillu View Post
First game was uncalled for, but 2nd game is a good reason for a ban.
I'd love to hear your reasoning.

Berri Bunny

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
look, im no tribunal apologist. the system is dumb, really dumb. however the system is what it is and complaining about its idiocy gets you no where.

that being said, though you should probably not double jungle with mf then give people attitude when you aren't playing well. find a 5 man premade for that who isn't going to get ticked at you.
Shrug. Double jungle isn't against any rules, especially in a game of norm blind, mistake number one.

Considering all the attitude they were giving me, I gave very little back.

Krimson62

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augratafier View Post
So you weren't paying attention during champ select? It takes a second to click twice. Even if the GP trolled you, that would still be your fault.

So you're saying since GP trolled him, and rather than him run double jungle he went top for his team.

You think that is punishable? because he wasnt fast enough in champ select?

Augratafier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berri Bunny View Post
He forced a second jungle. I can still take smite if I want to, that is not against any rule, whether there is four jungles, five jungles, or seventeen jungles.

Had I known it wasn't going to be Ire vs Ire top, and I was going to get stuck in the worst lane possible, maybe I would have changed. But they were a pack of jerks, so maybe I wouldn't have cared.
No, there's not. And I didn't specify a lane. I said not jungling, which could be any lane. By itself, I wouldn't think much of it. But combined with the way you talked to your teammates and your complete lack of being in any teamfights whatsoever, it looks pretty suspicious.