Banned for playing bad.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brownshoe

01-10-2013

Ignored my teammates because they were raging. I got banned for playing poorly. The tribunal is a joke. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6123685/#nogo

Look at how many games I've played. Sometimes the raging and trolling starts in champ select and when the game starts I ignore all so I don't get pulled into it. I admit I do that sometimes because the opposite is worse. Everyone here has to admit that people work the tribunal. I never play duo ever in three years and in one report the guy accuses me of being a duo queue troller ( which we all know there are an abundance of).

Fulcio

01-10-2013

...Wow. That's pretty bad, ****ty outcomes man.

ZubeneIgenubi

01-10-2013

bump for riot response

anyone who clicks punish because of bad scores should feel bad

Im Magnificent

01-10-2013

Well this is pretty controversial. In your Nasus game it did say you afk'd though.

Although I don't think you should have been banned for having bad games. Your items didn't look like you were trolling except the Rumble game.

Other than that this shouldn't have been a Punish outcome. Sorry for the badluck

Exentrick

01-10-2013

You afk'd multiple times...

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

This is one is pretty ridiculous.

One game was a dominion so I toss the score aside. One was a 4v5 so I toss the score aside. I don't see how 2-15-14 is ever intentional feeding. Clearly you were getting assists so how could you be intentional feeding? The other reports were just stupid.

What a joke.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Magnificent View Post
Well this is pretty controversial. In your Nasus game it did say you afk'd though.

Although I don't think you should have been banned for having bad games. Your items didn't look like you were trolling except the Rumble game.

Other than that this shouldn't have been a Punish outcome. Sorry for the badluck
his teammates said he afked which could easily be a lie. i mean it's dominion people ccan have really bad games there.

Brownshoe

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Magnificent View Post

I had to go support Rumble because of troll in champ select.

Znt

01-10-2013

Time ban and not a warning? That means you're a repeat offender. If you're that bad you need to play in normals. I'm going to get downvoted for saying this but people like you ruin the ranked experience for people trying to reach gold elo.

Xalemus

01-10-2013

WTF? Auto punish losers.