It kills me when...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ha11uc1n0g3n

01-11-2013

A toxic player is reported for the wrong reason.

For instance; Guy verbally abuses the hell out of his team the whole game and gets reported for "Offensive Language" by the enemy team when they never once all-chatted.

There are countless other examples I've seen and it's sooo painful to have to pardon or skip a case where the player is incredibly toxic but didn't actually do any of the things he was reported for.

Any ideas on how to get the playerbase to report people for what they actually did rather than reporting for "Intentionally Feeding" when the guy obviously didn't but obviously DID abuse the **** out of his teammates?

Reats

01-11-2013

Base it on the chat log instead?

Getsuei

01-11-2013

Quote:
2. Summoners that report may select the wrong violation for which the accused violator is guilty of (if guilty at all). If you find any instance of guilt for any violation in any of the games that the accused is reported in, then you should click Punish. You are expected to click Punish for a guilty violator even if he/she is innocent of the violation reported IF the violator is guilty of another type of violation.
Part of the Tribunal Guide.

Shelzin

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ha11uc1n0g3n View Post
A toxic player is reported for the wrong reason.

For instance; Guy verbally abuses the hell out of his team the whole game and gets reported for "Offensive Language" by the enemy team when they never once all-chatted.

There are countless other examples I've seen and it's sooo painful to have to pardon or skip a case where the player is incredibly toxic but didn't actually do any of the things he was reported for.

Any ideas on how to get the playerbase to report people for what they actually did rather than reporting for "Intentionally Feeding" when the guy obviously didn't but obviously DID abuse the **** out of his teammates?
First thing I do when reviewing a case is to look for "inappropriate name". If it's anything but that, I completely ignore anything else that is said or reported for from the reporting people. I don't care what they think. For all I know they are raging too... *shrugs*