My last ban was almost 5 months ago. Is one bannable game since then a 2 week ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireintheforest View Post
Did you even read my case?

Section 1: Never called anyone a "****ing noob", all I said was "calm the **** down", which as Lyte said is not bannable.

Section 4: I didn't say I shouldn't be banned because there are people worse than me, I said there are people provoking me and you are seriously twisted if you think I should lose access to a game I paid for because I respond. Also that was only game 1 and ONE GAME IN FIVE MONTHS isn't worth a ban.

Section 5: When did I say low skill people should be banned? In fact, the opposite, because in games 3 & 5 I assume I was the "feeder"/low skilled person and I shouldn't be punished for having a bad score, especially when my lane partner goes afk on me.
That post was in response to your forum post actually. Also, doesn't matter if you dropped a grand on the game...you can still lose your account. Ask any game company if they care if you paid for their game if ranting and raving and being a dick to people gives you special treatment. It doesn't they will still kick you to the curb and take your money too.

PenguinKillBear

01-07-2013

Quote:
Did you even read my case?

Section 1: Never called anyone a "****ing noob", all I said was "calm the **** down", which as Lyte said is not bannable.

Section 4: I didn't say I shouldn't be banned because there are people worse than me, I said there are people provoking me and you are seriously twisted if you think I should lose access to a game I paid for because I respond. Also that was only game 1 and ONE GAME IN FIVE MONTHS isn't worth a ban.

Section 5: When did I say low skill people should be banned? In fact, the opposite, because in games 3 & 5 I assume I was the "feeder"/low skilled person and I shouldn't be punished for having a bad score, especially when my lane partner goes afk on me.
It is obvious you do not know how the tribunal works

1) it takes many reports in many games to show up in the tribunal
2) a random selection of you reported games are used to create a case sample. (this DOES NOT include all the games you are reported in, its random)
3) the tribunal than votes on the games selected.
4) if even one of these is worth punishment you are to punish.

no where is it just one game that gets you banned.

Also, Riot has stated over and over again that retaliating against negative teammates makes you just as negative and is not an acceptable excuse for poor behavior.

Djanga

01-07-2013

Uh am I looking at the wrong tribunal case or something? You really think you don't deserve a ban?

fireintheforest

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
It is obvious you do not know how the tribunal works

1) it takes many reports in many games to show up in the tribunal
2) a random selection of you reported games are used to create a case sample. (this DOES NOT include all the games you are reported in, its random)
3) the tribunal than votes on the games selected.
4) if even one of these is worth punishment you are to punish.

no where is it just one game that gets you banned.

Also, Riot has stated over and over again that retaliating against negative teammates makes you just as negative and is not an acceptable excuse for poor behavior.
Right, except you ignore the GLARING ERROR that not every report received is a legitimate report. In fact, VERY FEW are. There is proof of many people reporting everyone in their games every game, as well as spamming punish in the Tribunal every case. This random selection is all that you should judge off of, and in that only one is slightly punishable.

And I'm sorry if you're going to hold me to these high moral values in which I shut up and let other people flame me, because I can tell you that 99.9% of human beings in this world wouldn't. In fact, if my report card is bannable, then just taking a random sample of the games of 99.9% of League players should reveal that they are all also bannable.

fireintheforest

01-07-2013

Also, is there a way to check the dates of these games, because I am 90% sure that none of these are from within the last 2 months, in which I have consciously tried to be nice in my games.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Right, except you ignore the GLARING ERROR that not every report received is a legitimate report. In fact, VERY FEW are. There is proof of many people reporting everyone in their games every game, as well as spamming punish in the Tribunal every case. This random selection is all that you should judge off of, and in that only one is slightly punishable.

And I'm sorry if you're going to hold me to these high moral values in which I shut up and let other people flame me, because I can tell you that 99.9% of human beings in this world wouldn't. In fact, if my report card is bannable, then just taking a random sample of the games of 99.9% of League players should reveal that they are all also bannable.
Funny thing is most players don't make it to the tribunal as they rarely get reported. Do some searching on things lyte has said. I believe the average player gets reported in %0.2 percent of their games while the ones that make it to tribunal get reported in 15% of their games....so you made it to the tribunal..guess what percent you fall in.

PenguinKillBear

01-07-2013

Quote:

Interesting you bring up false reports. RIot has a system in place that takes the value away from people who spam reports or are frequently incorrectly reporting. Good to know isnt it? Did you also know that the average LoL player gets reported in roughly 1% of their games? Do you know how much higher than that you have to be to get into the tribunal? Do you know the statistical probability of you ending up in the tribunal on even half false reports?

I am not going to tell you how to act. You can rage all you want. I can tell you however that if you retaliate by being a negative force in your games you will continue to get punished. What you do with the info is up to you.

PenguinKillBear

01-07-2013

Quote:
Also, is there a way to check the dates of these games, because I am 90% sure that none of these are from within the last 2 months, in which I have consciously tried to be nice in my games.
for that you would have to fill out a ticket with support

Vagenis

01-07-2013

i got a week ban right after a 3 day ban ended i mean really punishing me on old cases when you already gave me 3 day ban just to ban me 1 week 1 day after the 3 day ban ends??? whats next 2 week ban for cases that happened before that first 3 day ban after this week ban ends lol tribunal is very slow

MoooveZiiig

01-07-2013

Quote:
My last ban was almost 5 months ago. Since then, I've had one bannable game. Is that really worth a 2 week ban? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5969777
I've seen 3 bannable games, 1 questionnable, 1 pardon.

Game one you overreacted madly to Cho - then threw the game by saying "I'm farming all game". That's an instapunish for the very, VERY vast majority of Tribunal users.

Game two, some beautiful gems

Pantheon [00:04:31] ****ing jungle

Pantheon [All] [00:13:17] i had forgotten how annoying league people were after my 2 weeks of just dota
Pantheon [All] [00:13:23] god you idiots are annoying
Pantheon [All] [00:13:30] ignoring you and reporting at end teemo

They seriously didn't type much of anything, and it seems they were just missing plays. So, yes, you really go wild at people for having bad games and playing badly, unlike what you tell us. It seems you're okay with the idea of having a bad game only if you are the one having a bad game. Sorry, but it's not how it works in the real world.

Game three.

Janna [00:25:09] i was right
Janna [00:25:13] your mom did not say no

Why would you even write that. What's the point. Not a bannable game though.

Game four. Look at this beautiful overreaction

Syndra [00:27:26] and u were dead because you were running around without us
Syndra [00:27:32] just saying its time to group
Nidalee [00:27:34] dude im carrying you
Nidalee [00:27:36] calm the **** down

Some guy tells you something, calmy, and you answer "Calm the **** down". He was calm. That's a point I see in every game. Someone tells you something absolutely minor and then you fly off the handle. That one's semi-bannable. No proof of you feeding at the end game other than the "You're Welcome" to Graves.

Game 5 was a classic bad game blamefest. Pro-tip: don't participate.

Now, the reason why you have a 2 week ban is because of your past behavior. It probably took a huge amounts of reports to get you back into the Tribunal, as your account was most likely rehabilitatd by that point. However, while the amount of reports needed to get back into the tribunal is reset, where you were in the time bans is not. Next one is most likely a permaban. And your account is back on the fast track to the Tribunal lane.

You seriously need to stop overracting to everything people tell you. I would have punished that case. No question.