Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Kog Maw worth getting?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

paintolar

01-07-2013

Quote:
SwaGGalikeJaGGer:
I bought him yesterday & hated his playstyle, his range sucks so bad without his W, his movement speed is like the slowest of all ADC's & it's way harder to position yourself. This is why ezreal is the best ADC & is probably going to bring you a win if not counter picked, he can reposition himself, provide Excellent poke & has an attack speed buff

oh & BTW, I disliked him so much that I used my last refund credit on him.

Idk, i got ezreal a few days before i got kog, and while kog took a few games to get a hang of, i quite prefer him over ezreal.

Kog's biggest problem is hes pretty squishy. I just play extra defensive, untill i hit 6 and then start dominating (assuming you did a good job with cs).

FiRE MANiC

01-07-2013

He's alright. I don't like his laning phase at all because he is extremely mana hungry.

ChiSqrd

01-07-2013

My favorite ADC. Nunu Kog'Maw is ridiculous.

ChiSqrd

01-07-2013

Quote:
FiRE MANiC:
He's alright. I don't like his laning phase at all because he is extremely mana hungry.

He isn't mana hungry. Just have good mana control and don't spam your ult even though it is very tempting to.

ChiSqrd

01-07-2013

Quote:
paintolar:
Kog's biggest problem is hes pretty squishy. I just play extra defensive, untill i hit 6 and then start dominating (assuming you did a good job with cs).

All ADC's are squishy. He is pretty safe though because of his long range and he has a strong slow.

deirin

01-07-2013

kog end game do more dmg than any other adc...

his harass sux before 6 though

Skiiwalker

01-08-2013

Quote:
Indescribled:
Can he compete with popular carries? I'm a few games from 4,800 IP and wondering if I should get him, or save for a 6,300 adc. None of the other 4,800 carries interest me much.

duuuuuude, is he worth getting? helll ya. there are 3 hyper carries in the game right now, in my opinion. draven, vayne and kog. draven is good early mid and late, vayne is really strong at 6, but kog takes a little farm to get going but he could arguably be the best carry in the came. ill get shiit from ezreal, varus, etc, fanboys but if u take those 3 carries against any other carries with same items, same farm. they will dominate. buy him, u wont be disappointed my friend