Who is your best non-support support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helter Kremlin

01-07-2013

Mines Jarvan.

Snipawolfe

01-07-2013

Leblanc. Snare at level 1 for high chance of first blood (adc play Draven please ). Ability to chunk 50% of the support/carry's HP at level 6. Never get killed while warding. Build a Mejai's and rack up assists or kills and you stay relevant as a damage dealer late game while also using the gold from philo/kage's to ward.

a lurker above

01-07-2013

Talon. Keep them at bay with W until 6, when you can usually burst one or both of the enemy down far enough for the carry to finish. Works best against sustain/farm lanes. Wouldn't want to try vs Taric/Graves.

Proxy345

01-07-2013

My favorite non-support is Elise actually. She has a deadly poke with just a level one human Q and she can easily peel an enemy for her teammate to kill with her kit.She also has her own stun to help setup a free kill.

HomoAvenger

01-07-2013

Orianna. Has everything in her kit for a FANTASTIC support. Poke/bush check. Shield + armor/mr. Slow/Speed. AMAZING positioning ulti.

Oshiet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

I love supporting with Jarvan! Too bad my adcs feel the need to get caught in my ult... ;p

Aside from him, I've ran a MF/Nasus bot lane before... Eternal slows (as the enemy bot lane called it)!

Cait/Nid is fun (double traps)

Any adc/Heimer is rough if you're squishy

Zyra or Lux is also pretty annoying.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-07-2013

Jarvan.

Helter Kremlin

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Jarvan.
Indeed.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-07-2013

Also Fiddlesticks and Maokai, but mostly just Jarvan.

AtomicPriest

01-07-2013

I find Volibear to be pretty fun. Activate frenzy and bite the adc or support in the face. He's a great lane bully who can set up some easy kills if the enemy's positioning is off. Also, it is pretty easy to bait people if they forget about your passive.