Champion & Skin Sale: Mushroom Minefield

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hallows Evelynn

01-08-2013

the teemo hate is so ridiculous that its hilarious.

Nikfighter

01-08-2013

5 yordle stuff... then a wild udyr appears.

Swin

01-08-2013

I don't get why so many people complain about sales. Yeah sorry this one is not to good, but its still a sale, and riot has been doing a lot of sales recently which most of them in my opinion were awesome.

It doesn't matter if **** is cheap if its not the cheap **** people want. Bunch of greedy *******s people can be.

Ngai Tahu

01-08-2013

You act like they're giving us free stuff that we should be grateful for. They're still expecting money for these IP worthy champs and **** skins. Slap yourself internet hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swin View Post
I don't get why so many people complain about sales. Yeah sorry this one is not to good, but its still a sale, and riot has been doing a lot of sales recently which most of them in my opinion were awesome.

It doesn't matter if **** is cheap if its not the cheap **** people want. Bunch of greedy *******s people can be.

BlazingArchAngel

01-08-2013

Pretty bad sale. Too bad I was really wanting to spend some rp on someone good too. But Ziggs doesn't cut it enough to be worth a rp buy imo.

fruitie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Do we really have to complain and downvote for sales that don't appeal to you? Do we really expect every sale to be a 'good' one? Kinda makes everyone sound ungrateful and spoiled.

DemiRazziel

01-08-2013

only i like udyr!

GhostyJungIe

01-08-2013

WoW i just got a HUGE kick to the nuts by riot lol....

pays the full RP price for ziggs (3days ago) to find out he on sale :/ . .

think this is the 4th time in total this has happened Lol i got the bad luck..

blackpanther26

01-08-2013

I agree to teemo being on sale as you can get him for 1350ip. now if that was 4800ip or higher I would consider it a sale. a couple of games and you're at 1350ip.

Mahyanaiz

01-08-2013

Riot, it kind of makes sense why you placed Teemo as the main attraction to this sale. I'm quite surprised you didn't tell us the story of Hunter when you instated this sale however, business plans I presume?

Here's the link if anyone is concerned.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_v0KsaL7n8