Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


So BFT isn't one of Ziggs recommended items....

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FriendlyRaid

Senior Member

01-07-2013

And Riot wonders why people want to be able to change the recommended items....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ikruti

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Well, to be fair, BFT is almost mandatory on any AP, so do you really need it recommended? :P

All kidding aside, there used to be a way to modify the recommended items.

The following exe may not work though since it's a bit outdated.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=145862 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=145862)

There's also another post by Brackhar I believe that explains how to create an ini file that does it.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1177803 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1177803)

Now, I don't know if that still works with the new UI, but you can give those a shot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaIfhearted

Senior Member

01-07-2013

There are recommended item changers that work with the new store.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kholdstare13

Senior Member

01-07-2013

I play Ziggs without it, and STILL dominate. It's a broken item, and I'm still waiting for the patch that fits it in as an endgame item as far as build cost. Yes, it makes 90% of AP champs better, which is why it is being reworked. It's really funny when you see the other 10% try to build it.


1