Spookypatrol's Fan Art

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

01-07-2013

So I was sifting though my image files and found some fan art I've drawn over the last few months... So! I figured I wouldn't let the art go to waste and instead I'd share it here :3

I'll be more than happy to continue to add more art if I see people like it, but if the thread turns out to be super slow I really can't dedicate time towards something that isn't going to get noticed, sorry ):

Note: Yeah, most of them are of Draven or otherwise contain Draven... For those of you who haven't seen my posts before I do do a ton of Draven art... he's undoubtedly my favorite Champion. (go figure XD)

Draven semi-realism practice sketch

Attachment 588296

Firedancer Draven

(This is an original skin idea of mine. The thread for it can be found here on Fan Art and on GD. It's been getting pretty popular as of late, so thanks for that to my supporters :3)

Attachment 588297

Sewn Chaos Orianna Sketch

Attachment 588298

Random doodles

Attachment 588299

Anyway, here's my DeviantART as well, but I desperately need to add more art to my account, so pardon that.

http://dargonite.deviantart.com/

Enjoy!

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

The semi-realism pic is amazing o.o That's a really awesome style, and suits the subject really well I think lol. You should definitely use it for some of your other stuff.
All of the other pics are of course awesome, but you know that - I'm pretty sure I've seen them all in other threads of yours XD

Spookypatrol

01-07-2013

Hehe, thanks. Yeah I really like how the style came out, and it was really quite quick and easy to do. I'll definitely be doing it more often.

Spookypatrol

01-09-2013

Well, here's my Hail Mary for this thread. If I still don't get activity I'll call it a day and let this thread die until I have more art to show off.