Riot Fix Your Ban Hammer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whitejesus

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
lol you really need to learn how the tribunal works....you have no clue. It is hard to take someone seriously when they don't even use the resources they have available to learn. Your teachers must hate you.
hey kid fu ck you how about that lol

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitejesus View Post
hey kid fu ck you how about that lol
LOL still hard to take someone seriously when you haven't even bothered to do your research...and no thanks..I'm a top

Shelzin

01-07-2013

Quote:
My ban is over tomorrow. I do not care lol. I will not ignore the false report. The false report being upheld by the tribunal is total BS. Someone in the tribunal allowed that report to go through.
Yeah...

Buddy... The tribunal judges do not get to pick and choose which cases they see. That's all RIOT gives us to work with. We only look for one game to be against the code. You could have four good ones and one bad, and chances are you are going to be punished. Doesn't happen all the time, but the majority.

Whitejesus

01-07-2013

Quote:
LOL still hard to take someone seriously when you haven't even bothered to do your research...and no thanks..I'm a top
ya bro ill just research the tribunal rules of a free game in my spare time like you.. you seem successful.. ill be like you

Whitejesus

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
Yeah...

Buddy... The tribunal judges do not get to pick and choose which cases they see. That's all RIOT gives us to work with. We only look for one game to be against the code. You could have four good ones and one bad, and chances are you are going to be punished. Doesn't happen all the time, but the majority.
My concern is what happens if all 5 are false reports who is stopping them?

PenguinKillBear

01-07-2013

Quote:
My concern is what happens if all 5 are false reports who is stopping them?
all false reports you get pardoned! simple

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
ya bro ill just research the tribunal rules of a free game in my spare time like you.. you seem successful.. ill be like you
I've just been around since the tribunal first came out...it really isn't that hard to read that little disclamer when you go to judge your daily alotment of cases. It hasn't changed since it came out (well much).

Whitejesus

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
all false reports you get pardoned! simple
Thank you! the Riot customer server guy didn't tell me that, he just kept giving me cookie cutter responses and then closed my ticket and referred me here.

Whitejesus

01-07-2013

Quote:
I've just been around since the tribunal first came out...it really isn't that hard to read that little disclamer when you go to judge your daily alotment of cases. It hasn't changed since it came out (well much).
No one cares

Zaresin

01-07-2013

Quote:
Thank you! the Riot customer server guy didn't tell me that, he just kept giving me cookie cutter responses and then closed my ticket and referred me here.
If you had read the faq like he was hinting at...you would have figured that out