Riot Fix Your Ban Hammer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitejesus View Post
Getting banned isn't why I am posting this. The ban is over tomorrow big whoop. My problem is the false report.. How did that not get caught? How is is appropriate for me to get a message reading "Nerf ****ing Darius" since when does Riot forward me profanity. I don't know how the tribunal works. I just know I shouldn't have to worry about getting banned for going 9/1/8 with any champion. Way to ruin the game.
You are judged on the case as a whole. not individual games. Please learn how the tribunal works before posting. There is a faq at the top of the forums for a reason. Please use it.

Whitejesus

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
The only one he copy/pasted onto the forums... Yeah.. Go figure.
yea cause that is the report i have a problem with. The other ones are pretty self-explanatory lol

Whitejesus

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
You are judged on the case as a whole. not individual games. Please learn how the tribunal works before posting. There is a faq at the top of the forums for a reason. Please use it.
This is not about me being banned. This is about the false report.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
yea cause that is the report i have a problem with. The other ones are pretty self-explanatory lol
It doesn't matter with that report...it wasn't what got you banned. The others were.

Zaresin

01-07-2013

Quote:
This is not about me being banned. This is about the false report.
Ignore the false report...in the end it doesn't matter. It was never what got you banned.

Whitejesus

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
Ignore the false report...in the end it doesn't matter. It was never what got you banned.

My ban is over tomorrow. I do not care lol. I will not ignore the false report. The false report being upheld by the tribunal is total BS. Someone in the tribunal allowed that report to go through.

Zaresin

01-07-2013

lol you really need to learn how the tribunal works....you have no clue. It is hard to take someone seriously when they don't even use the resources they have available to learn. Your teachers must hate you.

DerpyGeth

01-07-2013

Quote:
My ban is over tomorrow. I do not care lol. I will not ignore the false report. The false report being upheld by the tribunal is total BS. Someone in the tribunal allowed that report to go through.
That false report was taken at RANDOM from a list of games in which you have been reported. It wasn't 'allowed to go through' by anyone, it just showed up in the case.

xlAbiqSpidAlx

01-07-2013

Telling your don't even play this game. Tribunal is broken and there is zero point in it. Take my advice and just move onto a better game even if you have to pay for it. Don't waste your time with stupid ****ers.

PenguinKillBear

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlAbiqSpidAlx View Post
Telling your don't even play this game. Tribunal is broken and there is zero point in it. Take my advice and just move onto a better game even if you have to pay for it. Don't waste your time with stupid ****ers.
get banned?