Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Free Trip To Play LoL with Athene and help dem kids in the process

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WillYouLaugh

01-11-2013

Athene Im not here to advertise since youve got enough people who 'qualify' but Ive been watching you stream for a long time now. Please play someone other than ryze and soraka on your stream! It is getting really boring watching (let alone I imagine playing). I think it would be more fun and prob better if you varied your ap mid roster. There are so many champs!

-Will
youtube.com/willyoulaugh
youtube.com/willyouleague

LolSpinal

01-11-2013

Bump for exposures

Arg Gral Peron

01-11-2013

Hello athene im 19 i played lol since beta on NA server.I have some smurfs on EU west. My top elo is 2.1k s3 2k s2. I play Adc/Top/Mid/Jungle/Support.I have the same skill at all because im a good player and have more than 8 years playing Moba (Dota/Hon/Lol). The reason why i play in NA sever is because im from Argentina (South America).Nick in game: Arg Gral Peron. Would love to meet or speak with u . Gl to everyone

Xenoalex

01-12-2013

Sup Athene ! My name is Alex, I am 27 years old. I own the youtube channel NotCasuals with around 16 000 Subscribers, I am around 1700 Elo in League of legends, I am a great Top lane, and I can easily jungle and provide useful ganks, I am also a professional video game tester for a company here in Quebec, Canada. I am very interested in meeting you and playing League of legends with you, this would be an honor and I honestly hope I am chosen for this experience Feel free to thumbs this up guys ! Thanks everyone!!! TTTT !

PhantomX Destiny

01-13-2013

Quote:
So Heavy Doh:
Hey Athene, I was 2400+ in Season 2 and now I'm currently 2100+ in Season 3. I main adc/jungle and play a little bit of top. If you're interested, you can add me at: So Heavy Doh

Hope to be in contact with you soon. Thanks.

Athene, if your looking for a good,friendly and respectful player. I highly recommend So Heavy Doh , he has taught me and plenty of other players how to become better. He's cool calm and collected and an all around great guy. He's an extremely good and skilled teacher and Im certain streamers and you would learn a lot watching and listening to him play.

Cheers

isoNastai

01-13-2013

Is this fake? His name is Atheneonyoutube (not sure if the same on US).

PinkUnicorno

Recruiter

01-17-2013

I'd like to apply with my 1041 top ELO,
866 current~

feedbot2013

01-17-2013

downvoted **** you

Ghastly310

01-17-2013

Quote:
So Heavy Doh:
Hey Athene, I was 2400+ in Season 2 and now I'm currently 2100+ in Season 3. I main adc/jungle and play a little bit of top. If you're interested, you can add me at: So Heavy Doh

This guy's a great AD carry and jungler. I've seen him play a ton of different characters and do incredibly well with most of them.

RiotBamDragon

Animation Director

01-19-2013

Quote:
So Heavy Doh:

Great cause!