Free Trip To Play LoL with Athene and help dem kids in the process

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AtheneAtYoutube

01-07-2013

Hey guys, a lot of you may know I've been streaming and making videos documenting my climb to Diamond League and I'm always looking for ways to make the stream more entertaining and engaging, especially since it's a way for me bring more attention to the charity projects I support. And since more social interaction works very well to make the stream a lot more fun, both for the viewers and for myself, I often try to play together with other top players and have them on Skype while streaming.
Recently some of the people I often play with spent a few days at our house here, it was a lot of fun and it made for a really great stream so I am now inviting top players who want to be part of it to apply for this. If you meet the requirements and get picked I will fly you over (no matter where you live) and you'll be able to stay here for the duration. If you're working towards building a following in the LoL scene, this will give you an enormous amount of exposure and a viewerbase of thousands that will stick with you afterwards if your personality adds to the stream.
Requirements:
- be a very good skilled top laner and jungler
- have a big chunk of time available for it (potentially even 2 months or longer that you would be staying here)
- being shy is not a problem but...
- being able to keep cool and positive on stream is required

Let me know whether you meet the requirements and what your top elo is in the replies, thx!

Riddler

01-07-2013

Looks pretty cool gl to anyone applying for it

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

I counter-invite you to my gaming bar to drink and play league. Ball is in your court.

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Good luck finding someone

SimpIyDiamond

01-07-2013

Hi Athene.

Vitalitycross

01-07-2013

Im interested would be an honor to play with you athene my lol name is Kenyie im an ok jungler but an amazing top laner

Czar Rafaeli

01-07-2013

You suck, nobody would come to waste their time

grimdigital

01-07-2013

what about Sleeping and food etc... ?

im from Montreal

it would be an honor !!

DiESeven

01-07-2013

I'll join the adventure. We can pwn like the good old Apple Infantry days!

IS1d2d82d81a037a

01-07-2013

why u dont start fights with q spell athene?

1234511 ... 12