Serious musings about Milkfat and his 90 day challenge...

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sayan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

So yeah we all know about Milkfat and I feel that it is sort of gimmick endorsed by Riot for entertainment purposes more than anything since Milkfat himself has said that Pendragon has repeatedly asked him to play LoL professionally so obviously he has some support from *cough Penny cough* certain people from Riot...

However the approach he took to attain his goal was rather arrogant to start off with but as a person watching his in his videos and live streams and what not, he seems to be a rather genuine person so I don't know why there is so much animosity towards him...

Yes, I get it that the way he is approaching how is getting to the top is rather unfair for a lot of people since he is piggy backing on some of the best players out there but it is a challenge and you got to understand to live up to it drastic desperate measures have to be taken or he will end up being the absolute laughing stock of the community...not that he isn't already, but give his due credits...

Also Milkfat if you are reading this under no circumstances will/should you befriend 2 characters in competettive LoL and those 2 shady people are Reginaid and O'donnel, trust me you are better off not knowing these 2 competitive players, people who are very helpful Elementz, TreeEskimo, XTakashiX, Megazero...to name a few...

Stay away from Reginaid and O'donnel they are bad people and bad news....

ALso...

Pyropuss

10-18-2010

this is all i can type after laughing to death.

Rancid Sac

10-18-2010

As long as he makes it to the top in SOLO QUEUE being SOLO I'll be proud.

If he just queues with top players, that's not really special.

Phoxly

10-18-2010

I'm against tiers of players, and believe anyone with any amount of ELO got there by tyranny and cheating. >.> Until I get there, then I'll endorse the idea.

Ekkie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

Not funny, why are you still whining. If anything, this was done for our (playerbases) benefit as well as RiOT's own. He's now part of their team, if you have a problem with it, I should imagine you could just get 4 of your own pro pals and play 4v5?

Joe Condor

10-18-2010

Milkfat and Reginald are going to be best friends. Callin it

xNECROx

10-18-2010

I find what I hate the most is he is not enduring most of the NORMAL frustrations that come with growing in the game by his connections in the game. It's like...a LOT of us in lower elo, could probably be 75% higher too if we just queued with ihatehumanz crew

Milkfat

10-18-2010

I PLAYED WITH REGINALD LAST NIGHT WHY DIDNT YOU WARN ME SOONER

ps I laughed at the picture ;p

Whiskeyjack

10-18-2010

Milkfat if you happen to be reading this...stay away from Sayan. His forum avatar is blue whereas mine is just a giant question mark. This leads me to believe he is shady. Love some sweaty fat guy.

smokin thrills

10-18-2010

got the feeling that milky was kind of frustrated last night and isn't progressing as fast as he would like.
I also felt that he doesn't really appreciate LoL yet. I do think he has the potential to be an excellent player though.

12345 ... 6