Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trading did not work.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phánpy

01-07-2013

In my ranked team me (support) picked an adc with the expectation of trade. As the bans went on we picked our champions, and when the trade screen came, we traded. For the whole 30 seconds it said pending trade. When we got to load screen I was adc with all my support stuff on. I find this ridiculous that the trade was so dodgy.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Atlusian

01-07-2013

did u both hit trade at the same time? It's better if only one person initiates the trade

WeaverReaper

05-04-2013

This just happened to me in ranked and it might have cost us the game. I was changing my summoner spell when they initiated the trade. That being said, I've had this happen to me a number of times and it really should be fixed.