How to get someone to admit they messed up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gankas kon

01-07-2013

Few days ago I was playing talon and I had gotten pretty fed. This ezreal was talking about how it wasn't me, Talon was just too strong.

So at one point I was being chased with 15 hp by ezreal who had half. I thought I was dead for sure. I ran towards the purple side blue buff, I was coming down the map from their side.

I juked a couple of his skill shots and ran into the bush, going as close to the golem as I could because I knew that FOW would hide me for a split second since bushes work like that. I timed, it, hit Rake and it made the sound of hitting someone. Then I ran up and hit an auto to kill him exactly when he came into view.

I was pretty proud of myself. I thought it was a good play. He says "You still aren't that good. I just messed up"

Hey screw you ezreal, give me credit, ******. If you want someone to admit their mistakes, just be better than them.

pineluv

01-07-2013

itt: things a losing ezreal says to make himself feel better.

it's a bit of both. i've seen katarinas start off with doran's ring, ace the team, win them the game. i actually got a penta with her a few days ago, completely by accident.

sometimes the mechanics of a champion are built to capitalize on player mistakes, which is more common outside of ranked.
(hence kat/talon being a common pick there, but not in high-level play).

i do think talon's mechanics are similar, but this situation was just you being aware and using your champ proper. that ez is just, according to the medical definitions and symptons, mad.

Lumione

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

i agree with the above poster re: champs that capitalize on mistakes.

Playing talon in Summoner's Rift nearly a year ago, i escaped an enemy base with 1/4 of my health. I was pretty well fed and nearly fully built, but pretty hurt. The enemy TF used Destiny immediately upon respawning, and chose to gate to me. As soon as I saw his cards, i hit Q to prep the autoattack bonus, then hit E (the jump/silence) and started madly clicking on the middle of the circle of cards. The instant his character model appeared, I was on him, unleashing my full burst. I managed to kill him without taking a single hit.