Master Yi on Twisted Treeline?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skilliard

01-07-2013

Do you guys think ad master yi would be viable on twisted treeline? Since there's less players on a team he has less issues with getting focused and nuked. he can hyper carry more easily since he can run around clearing the jungle and ganking. I think he can easily become a hyper carry.

Dyshana

01-07-2013

He is. Since thornmail was removed, there isn't a real counter besides hard CC. Like Fiora, he can snowball and kill your whole team rather quickly. The only real issue is the lack of draft mode. You could go against an all-tank team or a team with a lot of poke early.

SaintHax

01-07-2013

Master Yi is still an inferior choice for competitive play. He's like a Le Blanc in the fact that if he gets fed, there's almost no way to stop him-- but before that happens, there's champs that do his job better than he does. Also if he doesn't outlevel/gear the opposition, he's so squishy that he falls off fast. I'm not a fan of playing champs that have little chance to come back from behind, and I feel this is the category Master Yi falls in.

Nimtrix

01-07-2013

Master Yi is still a viable choice for TT. He does have a huge potential to hyper carry a game but thats only if he gets fed, and this to me is quite bad.

Ahskance

01-07-2013

I haven't seen many AD Yi's do well in TT, but the AP version can be rather nasty to come across.

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

AP yi is better atm since AD yi will just get rolled by CC.

Bobinatorlol

01-07-2013

Back door AD yi is the most viable yi. Start out jungling and gank lanes until mid game. Mid to late game wait for team fights to break out and go to the furthest tower from the fight and take it out. Rinse and repeat to win. Prepare for the enemy rage.

Ahskance

01-07-2013

Ha! Yes, that would be some rage.