This Tribunal System..

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneReich

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabunn View Post
what. youre really created an account to try and get yourself unbanned? You really need to sit back and stop being a ****. Like you call your teamates noobs and youre racist. like you deserve a permaban.
I'm actually legit new - I'm from Australia the guy that got banned is from somewhere else haha. Im not that neko guy, please dont make assumptions or be a *******. Also - you're**, teammates**

OneReich

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by edin8999 View Post
Remeber, if you wanne be a part of this community make sure you are the biggest P**** on the team. Because if somebody is talking mess to you. Dont say anything back! Take it as a man.
Take it as a man? I think the first thing you do as a man is tell the guy who offended your mother to **** off!

Mesamec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneReich View Post
Doesn't change the fact that It's extremely inefficient - The tribunal has no idea if the teammate that is being flamed is for example - feeding on purpose, they only have text to review the case upon.
It doesn't matter what the teammate is doing. The Tribunal reviews YOUR actions. If you can't control your inner keyboard-warrior, just don't even bother typing. YOU decided to respond to his goad like an asscake.

Sabunn

01-07-2013

Quote:
I'm actually legit new - I'm from Australia the guy that got banned is from somewhere else haha. Im not that neko guy, please dont make assumptions or be a *******. I
if you think that guy didnt deserve a ban, then you shouldnt even play this game. because he was one of the most ingorant and toxic players ive seen.

edin8999

01-07-2013

Quote:
Hey my name is Chris, and I'm a relatively new player to League of Legends.

Well, introductions are finished so I'm going to cut the **** and go straight into it haha.

I think that the tribunal system is stupid, judgmental and too bias. Firstly, many cases are simple, roughly reviewed and unbalanced. Riot only takes into consideration what the reported player had said, even if the reported player was provoked in the first place.

Point 1: Riot states that ignoring the provoking player is your best friend.

What if the provoking player offends people that do not just include yourself? I know it's the internet and all that hogwash, and that I shouldn't take things so seriously, but if someone offends my mum for example, I don't see why I should shut up and take it the entire game.

Point 2: Riot states that it doesn't except all the 'who started it nonsense', rather the reported player will be punished if flaming occurs.

Why the hell not?! I say it bloody hell matters who the hell started the argument!

Quick example:
******* 1 : **** you your a **** ****
Reported Player: Yeah? Who the **** is feeding? Go eat a dick!

Above is roundabout one of the reasons i got temporarily banned.

I mean, WTF!?! As long as the person who rebutted to the ******* doesn't go too far in his rebuttal I dont think he should be punished at all!

Secondly have a look at this link - I was surfing through the old forum files and found -
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5788168/#nogo

His KD ratio is the best out of his team, yet he got punished - why? Because he flamed.
If you read closely he was provoked first by his teammates, they called him various names - Swain in particular. I say punish Swain,not him!

#end
feel you bro.

That case you showed.

All of his teammates were bad. And i hate when people talk in spanish or portugeze on NA server

Awaken Easley

01-07-2013

Quote:
what. youre really created an account to try and get yourself unbanned? You really need to sit back and stop being a ****. Like you call your teamates noobs and youre racist. like you deserve a permaban.
I like how your immediate response to someone getting banned for flaming, is to flame them.

You dumbasses are so cute.

Helen Keller

01-07-2013

as a brief roadmap before i begin i'm going to attack my opponent's case and then present own
judge ready? opponent ready? observers ready?

"Point 1: Riot states that ignoring the provoking player is your best friend.

What if the provoking player offends people that do not just include yourself? I know it's the internet and all that hogwash, and that I shouldn't take things so seriously, but if someone offends my mum for example, I don't see why I should shut up and take it the entire game."

basically what my opponent is saying here is that "hey if i can alleviate the suffering of other people then my internet is justifiable!!!" which is completely incorrect. by his example of insults towards his mother, his mother will never know she was insulted on a video game. you cannot alleviate the suffering of someone who is not suffering. this point falls off; you should ignore the player and if others refuse to do so, then it is their problem instead of yours.

"Point 2: Riot states that it doesn't except all the 'who started it nonsense', rather the reported player will be punished if flaming occurs.

Why the hell not?! I say it bloody hell matters who the hell started the argument!"

it does not matter because you are breaking the summoner's code in the first place by arguing back. this ties into your first point due to the fact that you are provoking the player who in turn is provoking you, which escalates into a worse and worse situation with each rebuttal. say that suzy cusses me out and i cuss suzy out, cussing is against the rules, so we both get in trouble. "but suzy cussed at me first!!!" cussing is against the rules though so you broke the rules AFTER she broke them in the first place.

the tribunal is a good tool that has (statistically proven) lowered toxic player percentages by significant amounts. by my logic, i must stand by the resolution: Resolved: Riot Games ought to continue to provide support for the Tribunal.

Awaken Easley

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesamec View Post
It doesn't matter what the teammate is doing. The Tribunal reviews YOUR actions. If you can't control your inner keyboard-warrior, just don't even bother typing. YOU decided to respond to his goad like an asscake.
Funny how courts full of people who have common sense don't operate that way.

KimKelley

01-07-2013

Mainly because responding to flaming just brings the entire game down. If you ignore slights, the game is more likely to proceed in a (relatively) pleasant manner. If everyone responds with rage because they are (or think they are) being attacked, it is a spiral that leads to 40 minutes of people being vitriolic. Because Riot wants people to enjoy playing their game, they have instituted such rules. You don't have to like the rules, but it is a good idea to comply with them should you wish to keep playing.

OneReich

01-07-2013

Quote:
if you think that guy didnt deserve a ban, then you shouldnt even play this game. because he was one of the most ingorant and toxic players ive seen.
Sabunn - I never said that he shouldn't get banned, read before you judge! I said yes he deserved to be punished, and yes maybe the permaban was justified - but I also said that Riot should take into consideration the provocations of the teammates. Most often the teammates are premade, and from personal experience, even if you do nothing wrong they gang up on you.

All your doing is flamming and telling me I shouldn't play this game - you seem pretty toxic to me. I have all the right to voice my opinion!

123456 ... 11