Looking to Create a Tournament Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xVortex

01-07-2013

Me and My friend are looking to either join a good team or to create a good team.
I really dont care about ELO, I am a jungler and my friend is a mid laner.
I am 1350 and he is 1750.
We work really well together.
Were looking for players to communicate: Skype or TS
We really want to start playing as soon as possible
Looking for a group that is on a lot esp. on weekends
Looking to start playing amateur tournaments and ranked games

My Username is xVortex

Add me to tryout or have me tryout

NeonFiaFlies

01-08-2013

Hi umm I haven't started playing ranked games yet so I don't have an elo right now but I can assure you that I'm a good to top laner... I play assassins or fighter usually and some exceptional carry champion such as fiora...

Embersage

01-10-2013

Me and my girlfriend, top and ADC respectively, are planning to play ranked games and tournaments, but we don't have a full team. We would be interested in seeing how we work together as a team.

papabear2009

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

well if you guys make a team and want become competitive check out our tryout tournament for Atlas Gaming: http://www.z33k.com/z/ol5

Jacketrabbit

01-10-2013

What times do you normally play? (Time zone)? I play ADC best but can swap between anything except jungling. Definitely interested. Username: JacketRabbit

Deathføllows

01-10-2013

Hi im Deathføllows in game and can solo top/jungle/and ADC if you would like me for tryouts message me in game please and let me know ty

Kurtis Legend

01-13-2013

hi i am vary interested i play top mid and jungle and play almost every day i have a flexible scheduled realy want to play seriously and put my skills to use.

zombietaint

01-20-2013

IGN: zombietaint
Role: Support
Elo: Waiting for a communicating team

MONSTYR

01-20-2013

If your still looking/creating a team; I'm interested in competitive team play. I have always played for fun (2.5 yrs), and stayed around 1100-1200 elo; but recently I have been playing a little more competitively and now raising elo currently 1400+. I main ADC, and if interested plz message me in game Hawkphan81

Rippy

01-21-2013

Hey man I sent you a friend request. I would love to try out for the ADC role on the team and am probably going to be available here anytime. I looking for a ranked team like this that shows some interest in actually winning some tournaments and becoming better players themselves. My name in League is the same as here on the forums, RiptideV
Thanks, Riptide