Ebonmaw the Terror of Zaun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

hey dude, you just made yourself look like a desperate ass by spam bumping all of your threads. No one likes that kind of attention-grubbing attitude. If you HAVE to bump your own threads, do it one at a time and don't bump 6 threads at once which also pushes out other people. You are trying to hog the spotlight and you will be hated for it.

3mptylord

02-08-2013

If I were to spam all my threads, it would be more than the first page that would be filled.

Anyway, I wasn't trying to attention grub. I bumped 4 threads that I hadn't bumped in over a week - I use bumps themselves as timestamps, so when I search again I can see the date I bumped it. I'm sorry if I bumped your thread out of the spotlight - I didn't even realize people did that. I wasn't aware people were afraid of page 2+.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

my threads aren't even as high as page 3 so I don't care for myself, but it's the premise of bumping more than 1 or 2 threads at a time that I have a problem with.

3mptylord

02-13-2013

Ah well.

3mptylord

06-17-2013

Just drew some concept artwork for him. ^_^

3mptylord

06-17-2013

Concept artwork - now with colour.

UnStabl3

07-20-2013

His ultimate would get him banned every game. It seems like an AD build would be very strong due to the passive of his ult, or even just a nashor's tooth would be good. Nobody could kill him after lvl 6. Being able to fly over several walls every minute seems crazy. I love this idea tho.

UnStabl3

07-20-2013

And btw, since I do really like this champ idea and it would be really cool to play, I could make a lore for you.

3mptylord

07-20-2013

He has a good run-away mechanic, yes, but it's no stronger than Kassadin or Ahri for a level 6 get-away. His ranges probably aren't long enough for him to fight you over a wall.

And feel free to have a go at writing his lore. But I reserve the right to hate it. ^_^

Galgus

07-25-2013

He is an interesting champion and does a better job with the aerial attack theme than existing champions.

That said, review trades are a more legitimate way of keeping your thread alive than "bump" posts: but be sure to give a solid review.