Madjai's Lessons Of Tomorrow!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

madjai

01-07-2013

Hello League of Legends Community!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROWWWW!!!

Update: Lessons are on hold indefinitely until I get my health and life back on track. Sorry to all I have let down but I will try to keep in touch with all of my students when I get a chance.

Sorry everyone. :<
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL: BUY A 2 HOUR LESSON AND GET $5 OFF THE SECOND HOUR!! GET ON IT!!

Disclaimer: My current LP/Division is irrelevant as I am conducting a player behavior experiment. Do not let it cloud your expectations, come see me if you want to talk more, I'll happily oblige your questions!

(There's a bit about me, scroll down if you want to know the obvious stuff. Testimonials at the bottom! READ ON!)

My name is Madjai (FROM THE WORLD OF TOMORROWWWWW), some of you may know me for this thread:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2905535

Basically, the thread was quite a success (and the community is still going! Come be a part of it!). I played with hundreds of people across 3 weeks and the feedback was REALLY GOOD. We played draft games, ARAMs, did commentaries and had mass amounts of chill sessions. Everyone was so happy, but then something interesting happened. More people started messaging me, wanting personalized lessons, even willing to pay quite large amounts of money. I brushed it off at first, but then realised this would definitely allow me to give more back to the community.

I realise now that there are alot of people that want a bit of help in this game, so I am offering my services to the community, at a very competitive price. The basic idea of this is that there is not enough people willing to spend time with someone and help push them into becoming a better League of Legends player. I want to do this because I want the game to be more competitive, and to break down the barriers in the elo ranges.

I am a season 2 Platinum Ranked player. That may not seem like much but I'll give some short background on me. I have been analyzing League of Legends as long as I can remember, while in hospital, at home or at work, I'd be reading mechanics and learning about the game inside and out. Using this knowledge and my lovely 300 ping connection (Internet really sucks in Australia sometimes), I managed to grind myself to 2013 elo. Then sadly I wound up in hospital once more for a long amount of time and was unable to play, where my rating decayed a little bit and I almost missed cut off. Given my condition wasn't good enough (I didn't want to mess it up for the other 4 players on my team), I let my rating sit at 1884 after decay. I won't bore you with the details of my illness, this isn't a sob story, this is just me trying to help you guys.

I cannot stress enough, that this is not a rescue project and I am not duoing with anyone to give them elo. I am offering personalized, interactive and morale boosting lessons, that's all. My aim is to empower each student to access their potential and allow them to progress as a player, and grow as a person as well. My lessons are aimed at low elo players that want to push themselves out of the bonds that hold them, push them out of the "elo hell" mindset. My lessons are to grant more than just mechanics skills, but I'm not giving away all of it. :P

So here's the details:
- I'm Madjai
- I WELCOME YOU TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROWWW
- I give personalized lessons (All Roles! - However my specialties are Mid/Top/Jungle)
- They cost $30AUD per hour (or $55 for 2 hours) (very simple and very competitive)
- You can contact me at madjailessons[at]gmail[dot]com
- > You can donate to the cause here. <
- WorldOfTomorrow on the LoLclient is a good place to find me too if you have any questions!
- I'm now on Facebook and Twitter.

www.twitter.com/madjaiLoL
www.facebook.com/pages/Madjai/406636809411713

I very much look forward to hearing from you all! I hope you are ready to take your first steps towards a better future!

Cheers!

Madjai.

Testimonials:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Sin View Post
Recently had a lesson, it incredibly useful and would recommend to anyone wanting to improve their game! Awesome guy and couldn't have asked for anything better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Probably Singed View Post
Thanks a ton for the lessons. This man is a genius. He stays positive, knows exactly what to look for, knows exactly what you need to know, and explains things in a way that gets you thinking rather than just telling you what you should do. If you follow what he says you'll improve no matter what.
Quote:
Originally Posted by akwilly4693 View Post
Just had my first lesson with Madjai and I would highly recommend getting one with him if you need help in League of Legends. His mechanical knowledge is very good but it isn't the reason his lessons are so helpful. I won't ruin any of the surprise but I would suggest you take at least one if you're serious about becoming a more skillful and determined player!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazpinat0r View Post
I don't know how this guy did it, but without focusing on fundamentals OR mechanics, I still learned them. Every single game I have played since our session, I have literally carried every game except one, because I didn't know how to deal with my lane (2v1) -- however with the knowledge he armed me with on how to learn from certain things -- I now know how to deal with it, and won't be afraid of it happening again. As a matter of fact, I welcome it.

Take some time out of your day to spend with this gentleman. His methods are unorthodox, but they work. I was a bronze 5 player, I've moved up to 4 since our lesson. And if you look at my match history, you can see when our lesson began, and when it ended. And you can probably also pick out the game I was 2v1 top. Tryndamere and Wukong 2 tanky!

Edit: I even was accused of being a smurf in one game! That was an ego booster, to be sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowanagi View Post
Madjai is a very interactive teacher, he really tries to understand you as a student and then build on your strengths and weaknesses instead of giving a generic "one size fits all" lesson. Very friendly dude! I recommend his lessons for anyone willing to improve your game!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavach View Post
Madjai has been absurdly helpful. Whether just goofing off in ARAMs or being on his team for 5's, I learn a lot just by watching him. He's very helpful with advice and I have improved a bit since I've started playing with him. I used to be horrendously doubting in my playstyle, but now I've learned a lot about engagements and when to strike and have been doing much better.

Krejdar

01-07-2013

Madjai is a very patient and knowledgeable teacher to have.

Everything I know about the game - from the right builds to go, what to level first on each champion and finding out the champions that I can be 100% comfortable with and know like the back of my hand - I learned from him teaching me.

I recommend anyone who is self-conscious about their play-style, willing to improve their game play (either in skill or as a good spirited person others would want to play with) or simply to learn about the game in general and are open to suggestions and pointers to pick up a lesson from him. You won't be disappointed.

Séraphiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Confirmed Madjai mad chill dude.

bliu23

01-07-2013

He has an awesome accent too Great guy

MsMooseTheDog

01-07-2013

Bump!

Arthius

01-07-2013

wish i had this money to flow around -_-

Séraphiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Bump. At the very least, check out his other thread and hang out.

Iyufa

01-07-2013

want but no money haha :P

XarcZai

01-07-2013

Really cool guy.

Séraphiel

01-08-2013

Last bump before bed. He's a bro, you'd do well for yourselves joining #WorldOfTomorrow (At least) and hanging. Everyone is really amazing, and we have the best ARAMs on LoL!