just got off 3 day ban been playing 2 days

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vagenis

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
Ummm ok so totally tweeted Lyte to pick his brain (cheating I know but he totally deserves it for putting his twitter account on his clicky thing below his name) so his response to the question of players being banned days after their previous ban from games with their current ban of games being from before the previous ban (that make any sense?)

‏@RiotLyte

@Madoriel Almost everytime I've checked, it's usually just the player mis-remembering the dates.

and of course now he knows who I am....doh
so what does this mean i checked the dates my ban ended on the 6th my new ban started on the 7th new ban will end on the 14th

Getsuei

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasili View Post
so what does this mean i checked the dates my ban ended on the 6th my new ban started on the 7th new ban will end on the 14th
It means you was punished for a game that happened after the game/games the Tribunal banned you for, not necessiarly(spell check that word) after your last banning. Those are 2 different things since a case can sit in the Tribunal for a week or more.

Edit: Also, this is not double jeapordy since you are being punished for activity after the punished games.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Ok last reply before I have to get back to learning german...

Tasili -

I'm not entirely sure, tweet lyte and ask him I asked him about a the gap between tribunal judgement and riot decision if it was enough time to garner the reports needed but he hasn't responded (and possible I miscommunicated the information only so many characters allowed ugh) so when/if I get a reply I will be happy to share it with you to shed some light on it for you as I know you are concerned and do want to help you. I'm sorry I couldnt' be more help at the moment

Vagenis

01-07-2013

Quote:
Ok last reply before I have to get back to learning german...

Tasili -

I'm not entirely sure, tweet lyte and ask him I asked him about a the gap between tribunal judgement and riot decision if it was enough time to garner the reports needed but he hasn't responded (and possible I miscommunicated the information only so many characters allowed ugh) so when/if I get a reply I will be happy to share it with you to shed some light on it for you as I know you are concerned and do want to help you. I'm sorry I couldnt' be more help at the moment
its nice to get a educated answer instead of someone spamming trash talker cya lol
thanks for trying to explain the issue.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

tasili, in the past, when this situation has occurred, it has been a Tribunal bug. Normally, you cannot be punished for events that occurred before your verdict, so if that is the case, you should send a ticket to support. Normally, their good about taking care of this, but again, they've had a bit of a backlog recently, so be patient and tactful. Cussing them out isn't going to get you anywhere, but if you are polite, you can at least get them to take a look at it.

Vagenis

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Idiocy View Post
tasili, in the past, when this situation has occurred, it has been a Tribunal bug. Normally, you cannot be punished for events that occurred before your verdict, so if that is the case, you should send a ticket to support. Normally, their good about taking care of this, but again, they've had a bit of a backlog recently, so be patient and tactful. Cussing them out isn't going to get you anywhere, but if you are polite, you can at least get them to take a look at it.
i did an if they cant do anything ill just wait out the 7 days an hope there is nothing to keep increasing my ban times even more

Zaresin

01-08-2013

Hey bud just giving you an update, I haven't gotten tweeted (god the words now a days) back by Lyte so went ahead and sent him an email since it gives me more room to elaborate. He is notorious for taking a while as he is a highly sought after guy and extremely busy so as soon as I get a reply I'll let you know. I also asked him to comment on here if he would. Here is hoping.

Vagenis

01-08-2013

Quote:
Hey bud just giving you an update, I haven't gotten tweeted (god the words now a days) back by Lyte so went ahead and sent him an email since it gives me more room to elaborate. He is notorious for taking a while as he is a highly sought after guy and extremely busy so as soon as I get a reply I'll let you know. I also asked him to comment on here if he would. Here is hoping.
thansk i been reading the cases an they seem like a total joke in every single one im verbal abused or cussed at more than me saying anything lol. but im one in trouble lol. i never report anyone if they are talking down to me or anything said wise. i only report for afk an i mean straight up you guys suck you dont deserve this win afk, not people who dc for unknown reasons its not there fault. anything said to me is just words an its only a game why riot takes it so seriously i will never know.

Zaresin

01-08-2013

Retaliation will get you ever time bud. Don't get yourself into the spiral of thinking you are right and they are wrong and you don't deserve the ban. It still was you who chose to respond to the people who baited you. We can only be accounted for our own decisions, not the decisions others make. Cause and effect my friend.

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasili View Post
thansk i been reading the cases an they seem like a total joke in every single one im verbal abused or cussed at more than me saying anything lol. but im one in trouble lol. i never report anyone if they are talking down to me or anything said wise. i only report for afk an i mean straight up you guys suck you dont deserve this win afk, not people who dc for unknown reasons its not there fault. anything said to me is just words an its only a game why riot takes it so seriously i will never know.
Start reporting the bad people, its the only way to clean out the community.

1234567 ... 9